“Great pizza and good service.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pizza Hut
Ranked #100 of 144 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great pizza and good service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Our family had a great experience at this restaurant. Even though the staff was busy, they were kind and quick with our order. The pizza was excellent. I would go there again.

Jackson, Wyoming
“Closest to Chicago stlye pizza in Jackson”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

As a Chicago style pizza fan, PH is the closet I can get here. Too bad because there is no REAL NYC style here either!

Visited July 2013
Norfolk, UK
“Terrible service, dirty restaurant. Pizza OK.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

We called in here as it was quite near our motel and pizza hut in the UK is always quite nice. I wouldn’t bother. The service was painfully slow. There was a sign at the entrance asking you to wait to be seated. We stood waiting for ages. I mean, ages. A lad walked past us and completely ignored us. Now I know that people are busy, but does it really take much just to acknowledge someone is standing there and say you’ll be with them in a minute? There were two girls behind the counter who were very busy. After waiting ages more the lad walked back past us ignoring us again at which point I asked if we could sit down. There were not that busy, there were people at I think 4 tables when we arrived. There was dirty dishes all over the tables, it was a right state. There were 6 filled with dirty dishes and glasses and bits of pizza all over the tables when we arrived, more dirty tables than there were clean tables available! The floor was also in an atrocious state – full of bits of pizza and crumbs and straw wrappers and napkins under every table. I was not very impressed with the place. They took our order and the food was very slow in coming, but it did taste nice when it arrived. They didn’t give us a napkin or cutlery, and in the end I didn’t even bother asking the waiter, I saw where they were myself and helped myself to them, it was much quicker! I really wouldn’t bother with this place. The staff showed no customer service ability or interest. One can only imagine that they are paid such terrible wages that they have no pride at all in their job. It was the only place we ate in two weeks where we didn’t want to leave a tip (still felt obliged though) as the service was so bad.

• Visited August 2013
Kyle, Texas
“Pizza is Good. Service is Awful”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

I have always enjoyed Pizza Hut. It is hard to find a Pizza Hut restaurant anymore since the company seems to gone to more take-out locations than sit down restaurants. While on vacation, we did stumble across a Pizza Hut sit-down restaurant in Jackson Hole WY. While the pizza was good, the service was terrible. Every server seemed to have an attitude. Our server greeted us with "Do you know what you want?' Nice. I would not recommend this restaurant to any future travelers unless you are not bothered by lousy attitudes and poor service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Worst ever!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I ordered a pizza at 9:03 pm. It was the big box dinner deal. Estimated time of delivery said 9:38 pm. At 10:38 I called the restaurant and was told they were busy and it was on its way. 40 minutes later I called again and was given many excuses and that my pizza would be free and would arrive in 20 minutes. The driver showed up and knew nothing about the pizza being comped and went on his way as I payed full price. The food was delicious cold and I only had to wait 2 1/2 hours. Last time I eat at Pizza Hut.

• Visited July 2013