“An Affordible Option In Jackson.”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #96 of 147 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 28 July 2014

For about $8. we each had a generous trip to the salad bar, soda and personal size pizza. Can't beat that! Would really recommend for anyone. This time it was the 2 of us, but for folks trying to feed a family in this area I'd really recommend it. Service was always with a smile on top of the value.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

The food at Pizza Hut is always great. The truth is that if you're on a schedule do not eat here. The waittress was friendly enough but this is just an understaffed Hut. At one point we were the only people in the place after the other couple left because noone showed up to take their order. We were in there for over an hour, personally, I'd rather use the time to sitesee.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Our family had a great experience at this restaurant. Even though the staff was busy, they were kind and quick with our order. The pizza was excellent. I would go there again.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

As a Chicago style pizza fan, PH is the closet I can get here. Too bad because there is no REAL NYC style here either!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We called in here as it was quite near our motel and pizza hut in the UK is always quite nice. I wouldn’t bother. The service was painfully slow. There was a sign at the entrance asking you to wait to be seated. We stood waiting for ages. I mean, ages. A lad walked past us and completely ignored us. Now I know that people are busy, but does it really take much just to acknowledge someone is standing there and say you’ll be with them in a minute? There were two girls behind the counter who were very busy. After waiting ages more the lad walked back past us ignoring us again at which point I asked if we could sit down. There were not that busy, there were people at I think 4 tables when we arrived. There was dirty dishes all over the tables, it was a right state. There were 6 filled with dirty dishes and glasses and bits of pizza all over the tables when we arrived, more dirty tables than there were clean tables available! The floor was also in an atrocious state – full of bits of pizza and crumbs and straw wrappers and napkins under every table. I was not very impressed with the place. They took our order and the food was very slow in coming, but it did taste nice when it arrived. They didn’t give us a napkin or cutlery, and in the end I didn’t even bother asking the waiter, I saw where they were myself and helped myself to them, it was much quicker! I really wouldn’t bother with this place. The staff showed no customer service ability or interest. One can only imagine that they are paid such terrible wages that they have no pride at all in their job. It was the only place we ate in two weeks where we didn’t want to leave a tip (still felt obliged though) as the service was so bad.