“Great breakfast and lunch for our hike”
Review of Heidi's Brooklyn Deli - CLOSED

Heidi's Brooklyn Deli
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We got the famous breakfast bagel sandwiches, then split the enormous Italian sub to take along on our hike to Taggart and Bradley Lakes. As always, the food was delicious and the service was excellent.

1  Thank John W

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This little sandwich shop is a gem. On a motorcycle trip out west, we had the best sandwiches at Heidi's. My chicken salad was fresh and tasty and all our portions were generous. The service was prompt and friendly and the owner was welcoming.

1  Thank IreneKL
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Actually marketed name and got us in the door otherwise..nothing. Quick parking and easy to spot name from the street

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Excellent sandwiches, carefully selected ingredients, no additives, super nice staff, clean and fast. Prices are very reasonable and the presentation is good. I had lunch there twice during my 9 day stay in the Jackson Hole area. I would definitely recommend it and would gladly come back.

1  Thank Primo D
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I frequently eat at Heidi's in Jackson. The food is always fresh and made to order. It is one of the best places to eat in town and is very reasonably priced. Customer service has never been poor. I will always recommend Heidi's to anyone.

2  Thank Matt M