“Excellent pastries in Jackson”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Atelier Ortega

Atelier Ortega
Ranked #4 of 8 Dessert in Jackson
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent pastries in Jackson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

I had read about this place in a travel guide and stumbled upon it about fifteen minutes after 6:00, their posted closing time. Luckily for me, the door was unlocked and they were super friendly and happy to let me pick out a few sweets. And what amazing little cakes they were! They were beautiful, but this isn't one of those places where the icing is the show and the pastries are an afterthought. These were very artfully-prepared desserts, delicious and fresh. I saw that they also serve crepes for breakfast and unfortunately I never got around to that, but I will next time I'm in Jackson. A real gem of a find.

• Visited September 2013