“Good!!!”
Review of Hayden's Post

Hayden's Post
Reserve with OpenTable
Hayden's Post is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Snow King Loop Rd
Description: Serving as a beacon for the comfort-seeking traveler, Hayden's Post, a restaurant and bar, at the newly renovated Snow King Hotel in Jackson, WY, encompasses all that is Wyoming. With a lively and vibrant atmosphere, Hayden's Post is the heart, a base camp and gathering place for the discerning customer.
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Even though I'm pretty sure my mashed potatoes are fake everything else was great!! My boyfriend loved the chicken wings!!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Excellent breakfast menu. The omelets are fantastic. A little pricey, but well worth it. Highly recommend eating at Haydens Post.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice before & each time told myself I would never come back. Today, my third time, it is official, I will NEVER go back. We were told to take a seat in the dining room, after getting the menus & being told they were in transition from breakfast to lunch, which would be ready in 5 minutes, we sat & wait. We waited over 20 minutes & not once did anyone come over to take a drink order, let alone bring us water. The supposed bartender walked past & asked if we had been helped, when we said no, he told us he would get someone on it right away. Another 10 minutes passed & we had had it. Servers, hosts, bartenders, & even the manager all walked passed us at one point or another, with not a single person helping us. We finally walked out. If I could give negative stars I would, instead I will just say you could not pay me to go back there again!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We started our night out with drinks on the deck. What a great view and way to start out and end our nights. Service was great and the band that played Friday night was super.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

So this restaurant has big windows overlooking snow king mountain and facing west toward the sunset and some very cool decor. It's a great place for a cocktail and appetizers if you're on that side of town. However the good and service left much to be desired. We met the executive chef in the airport and decided to try it out. We mentioned that to both the hostess and our waiter - who was more interested in picking up a new waitress than in serving us - and neither mentioned it to the Chef. So we left with a rather ho hum feeling about our visit. Too bad. Lots of potential there.