“Changed Mind”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pizza Artisan & Pasta is the 5th addition to the Blue Collar Restaurant Group. We serve Neapolitan inspired 12 in pizzas made in our custom pizza ovens. All hot appetizers and entrees are also made in the ovens. We offer a variety of pizzas all made with flour imported from Italy. We have 9 San Marzano tomato based pizzas, 4 olive oil and herb based pizzas, and 1 pesto pizza. We also offer a homemade Gluten Free crust and vegetarian options. Happy Hour M-F at the bar and various specials during each season. Our new deck features waterfalls and fire pits or you can sit at the new inside counter and watch everything being made. Try some of our new pasta dishes, you will love them!
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Last time I reviewed this restaurant we thought the food was marginal and the waiter rude. I have to applaud the manager who answered my review and asked us to come back and try it again. We did!! The crab cakes were some of the best we've ever had and the #3 pizza with Italian pepperoni was so tasty. We thought they'd pay for our pizza but they picked up our whole tab! The waitress was great too and so pleasant despite the fact it was a comp meal. Hopefully her tip was reward enough. Thank you we will definitely be back and bring friends!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I discovered Pizza Artisan about 6 months ago and it has been a weekly ritual ever since. The atmosphere is great and you will not find a better pizza in Jackson. My personal favorite is the #10 white pizza with pears. It was a first for me months ago and I'm telling you it's amazing. There are so many great choices from pizza to lasagna and let's not forget the salads.

Now, let's talk customer service. Tyler and all the staff definitely make the experience even more enjoyable. The moment you walk in the door you know they mean business and customer satisfaction is a top priority. I'm already looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Had the #7 wild game sausage and mushroom. The crust and the mushrooms were particularly good. The lemon cake for dessert was great too. Nice service. Not much to look at from the outside but a great place.

BlueCollarRestaurant, Manager at Artisan Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your experience. All of our pizza dough and sauce is made fresh daily along with everything else in our restaurant. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Whilst in Jackson, WY we ate at Pizza Artisan with our two teenage children. We ordered the pizza (splitting one pizza between two which meant a total of two 12" pizzas was enough for our family of 4) and it was just delicious. No mass made pizza here. The crust and dough was delicious and cooked in a wood fired oven. We ate out on the deck area, of the restaurant, which was very pleasant and the service, from the waitress serving us, was great. I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you want tasty food, good service and also eating on a budget....two pizzas, 4 x water and a tip came to less than $35.

Larsie- thank you for the god review and feedback. We pride ourselves on great service and fresh homemade food. Everything is made daily in house and we are glad to hear you recognized that. We also do everything we can to make a meal affordable for the whole family. Thanks again!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We arrived back in Jackson Hole for the summer and when trying to think of someplace good and quick to go on our first night in town, my husband and I both immediately thought of Pizza Artisan. Here the pizza and salads are consistently good and very reasonably priced. I have to eat gluten free and their gluten free crust is delicious. There is a wide variety of pizzas, as well as pastas. You won't go wrong with Pizza Artisan.