“Everything seems homemade”

Ranked #9 of 144 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Diner, American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delony & Gill
Transit: Several START Bus stops within + block.
Description: The Bunnery restaurant offers dining in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. We're located in the heart of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, just 1/2 block north of the Town Square. Along with a full breakfast menu, we offer a selection of freshly baked goods, lunch and try our new all natural granola! "We proudly Brew STARBUCKS Coffee"
Brighton
“Everything seems homemade”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Had a meal at this restaurant. Food was original and well done. Staff were upbeat and helpful.

Had the home made burger which was fine. Also bottled beer from local brewery which was good. Price was fine.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank tourerBrighton

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Mouthwatering”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

You walk in the door and your mouth starts to water! I was blown away by their signature OSM pancakes that I bought their mix to take home with me and a loaf of their heavenly bread! It didn't last the week! My husband had the biscuits and gravy, we didn't talk during our meal, we moaned at the pleasure of our taste buds!

Visited April 2014
wheatridge
“Homemade breads and cinnamon buns”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

What a great find in the middle of Jackson. Great homemade food and excellent service. Reasonable prices and a great patio. We ate brunch here twice during a four day visit.

Berlin, Maryland
“A great way to start your day”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

After a very early morning tour of the Grand Tetons, we stopped for breakfast at this restaurant. We were hungry and this was the place to be. The food came quickly and was piping hot. Talk about delicious. I thought it was outstanding. My waffle was the best I ever had. My daughter's eggs and pancakes were gone before I could sneak a bite. My husband had a fluffy, yummy omelet oozing with cheese and mushrooms. We sat inside because it was bit nippy. Bathrooms could use a cleanup more often. The two unisex bathroom trash cans were over flowing with used hand towels.

• Visited July 2014
Berryville, Virginia
“Poor service mediocre food, plastic chairs”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I was very disappointed based on some of the reviews. The Chili I had was cool and mushy, tasted like tomato soup mix as a base. The salad was very marginal and placed on the plate so that it was almost impossible to eat or mix. The children were hungry, but one wouldn't eat the funny tasting soup or the fried hard grilled cheese sandwich. The other two dinners were also mediocre at best. Nobody came to check on us, until I requested a check. Called the Bunnery, Bummery would be more appropriate.

Visited June 2014
TonyL911, Manager at The Bunnery Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Huron68,

Thank you for taking the time to visit and to comment on your experience. We are very sorry it was not to your liking. Perhaps the next time you visit please check in with us and we will do our best to guide you through the best menu options and make sure it is to your liking.

TonyL