“Meals all day-amazing and varied menu”

The Bunnery Bakery & Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delony & Gill
Transit: Several START Bus stops within + block.
Description: The Bunnery restaurant offers dining in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. We're located in the heart of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, just 1/2 block north of the Town Square. Along with a full breakfast menu, we offer a selection of freshly baked goods, lunch and try our new all natural granola! "We proudly Brew STARBUCKS Coffee"
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is an 18 year old establishment. We stopped by here for breakfast about 8:20 and pretty much got a seat inside right away. If you go after that you will have to stand in line outside for a seat either inside or outside on the patio in summertime. The atmosphere is like a small house turned into restaurant, with a mountain rustic feel. This place has decadent looking cinnamon buns, croissants, muffins etc. for take out as well as with your breakfast. They specialize in an OSN type of bread they bake there and I cannot remember what the initials stand for! I opted for the cinnamon raisin French toast and it was delicious. My husband chose the biscuits and gravy, which, he raved about because the gravy had large pieces of sausage in it! The regular waffle was just that…regular, but large. Our waitress was from Mexico City and she was so friendly and very helpful. This restaurant has many wonderful choices on the menu and it was difficult to decide which to choose. I could go back every morning and have something different. Try it……you can’t go wrong.

There are newer reviews for The Bunnery Bakery & Restaurant

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I eat at The Bunnery every time I visit Jackson. They have the best bakery and breakfast you can find anywhere. There is typically a long line so be prepared to wait at least 10 minutes for a table. The waiting area is quite small so dress warm in winter months because you may have to wait outside. My favorite items are the breakfast burrito and the homemade pastries. I highly recommend trying The Bunnery if you visit Jackson Hole.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Tried the buffalo burger. It was excellent. Outdoor seating was great. And yes, it is plastic tables and chairs, but what would you expect? Upon leaving, we purchased 2 of the almond bear claws. They were the best we have ever eaten. Highly reccommend.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Wanted to go someplace a little quirky and a lot local - The Bunnery fit the bill to a tee! Checked in at the restaurant just a little before 9am, which beat the morning crowds. Food was amazing - highly recommend the pastries, either on the side or as your main! My wife raved about the guacamole omelet bottomless coffee. Friendly staff with a lot of local charm earns this restaurant high marks!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

From the sweets to the classic breakfasts The Bunnery will have something for you. They're busy but their staff takes care of everything and have great recommendations if your a little indecisive such as myself. Quick enough for our group to grab a hearty breakfast before we ventured into the Tetons.