“When in Jackson WY, you must stop at The Bunnery Bakery & Restaurant”

The Bunnery Bakery & Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 147 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delony & Gill
Transit: Several START Bus stops within + block.
Description: The Bunnery restaurant offers dining in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. We're located in the heart of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, just 1/2 block north of the Town Square. Along with a full breakfast menu, we offer a selection of freshly baked goods, lunch and try our new all natural granola! "We proudly Brew STARBUCKS Coffee"
Reviewed 25 July 2014

While in Jackson, WY, 11 years ago, my husband and I stopped at The Bunnery for breakfast and I remember having delicious pancakes with fresh blueberries. The batter was a special blend called "OSM" which stands for oatmeal, sunflower seeds and millet. I took a bag of it home with me and then ordered some online after that. Delicious!

We returned to Jackson this week and I had the pancakes again. They were as wonderful as I remembered and served with Vermont Maple syrup. My husband had the French toast made with the OSM bread with fresh strawberries on top. He also enjoyed a mimosa with his meal along with a pot of pipping hot tea. The servings are generous and satisfying.

The Bunnery has a very unique menu that has something for everyone - very healthy too! Our server was very attentive and she had a quick sense of humor - great for early in the morning! We had a chance to chat with the General Manager, Shauna, to tell her how much we enjoyed the restaurant and wished we could have one in our area of the country - Michigan!

Another great option is the ability to order a variety of their products online for yourself or a gift basket for the special people in your life that you want thank for being so good to you!

We have traveled quite a bit in the U.S. and Europe and we feel The Bunnery Bakery & Restaurant is where we have had the best breakfasts ever!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,140)

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast here our first day in Jackson. We got there 5 minutes after opening. While shown to a table immed we were ignored for 10 minutes even though we asked for coffee. The waitress seemed more interested in catching up
The coffee was Starbucks which is OK but the omelets we ordered seemed small for 3 egg omelets and the bacon in mine was burned and fried to death The pastries looked wonderful but we did not order any

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Absolutely amazing! I ordered a coffee cake for delivery to TN by a specific date and they accommodated it! I wanted to order a blueberry pie for Oct.,2013, but they're honest enough to recommend against it regarding the S & H charges and that the physical handling of the pie would likely ruin it. Going back in 2015!! Can't wait!!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is an 18 year old establishment. We stopped by here for breakfast about 8:20 and pretty much got a seat inside right away. If you go after that you will have to stand in line outside for a seat either inside or outside on the patio in summertime. The atmosphere is like a small house turned into restaurant, with a mountain rustic feel. This place has decadent looking cinnamon buns, croissants, muffins etc. for take out as well as with your breakfast. They specialize in an OSN type of bread they bake there and I cannot remember what the initials stand for! I opted for the cinnamon raisin French toast and it was delicious. My husband chose the biscuits and gravy, which, he raved about because the gravy had large pieces of sausage in it! The regular waffle was just that…regular, but large. Our waitress was from Mexico City and she was so friendly and very helpful. This restaurant has many wonderful choices on the menu and it was difficult to decide which to choose. I could go back every morning and have something different. Try it……you can’t go wrong.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I eat at The Bunnery every time I visit Jackson. They have the best bakery and breakfast you can find anywhere. There is typically a long line so be prepared to wait at least 10 minutes for a table. The waiting area is quite small so dress warm in winter months because you may have to wait outside. My favorite items are the breakfast burrito and the homemade pastries. I highly recommend trying The Bunnery if you visit Jackson Hole.