“Go for the beer not the food”

Snake River Brewing
Ranked #12 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: America's most award-winning small brewery since 1994 offering a wide array of lagers and ales with hand-crafted cuisine. Locals and tourists alike co-mingle in a friendly and casual environment.* Doors open at 11:00 am* $8 lunch specials until 3:00 pm* Afternoon brewery tours* Happy hours from 4:00 - 6:00 pm* Food served until 11:00 pm* Non-smoking & families welcome. Families and large groups welcome. Outdoor seating available in the summer time with a great view of our local hill, Snow King. We offer a Private Dining rooms for events or meetings and the bar is open late!
Aurora, Colorado
“Go for the beer not the food”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is a neat place to try some various beers but they definitely serve bar food. Nothing was mind blowing.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank BreZee09

Ravenna, Italia
“Good food and great beers”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The food is good pub food, but the beers selection is great. We enjoyed the IPA and the stout. Ther service was good too.
The place gets crowded and a bit noisy.

• Visited July 2013
Whitesboro, New York
“Close to hotel & fun”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We had a good meal with a free beer included in the special. Most of the tables were taken during a weeknight and many of the people seemed to be enjoying themselves, although a little loud. Took home a local 6 pack because the beverage was that good.

Visited November 2013
Jackson, Wyoming
“Beer is good, everything else sucks”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My last three visits were very disappointing. First I had an overcooked pizza with blue cheese, apples and bacon. What I didn't know when I ordered was that the apples have cinnamon on them, which in combination with bacon and blue cheese tasted really bad to me. I blamed it on my misunderstanding and came in another time, when I ordered the Penne Pasta. While the menu says "plum tomatoes and fresh basil quickly sauteed", what I had was the content of a can over cold pasta, which if I wanted, I could have had at home for $1. I only took one bite and left the meal on the table. The waitress asked me - at the end, even though she passed our table 3 times by then - if I didn't like it. I told her I was under the impression that the tomatoes were supposed to be fresh and she said "sorry" and put in on the bill anyway (!?). I paid and went elsewhere and paid again for lunch. Tonight for the last time we went to take advantage of their $ 10 menu (advertised in the newspaper and on a board at the door). We had burgers and beers and were charged the full amount, and since the waitress disappeared we paid the whole amount + tips and when I told the 2 hostesses about it one of them said "really!? hm.... interesting". I will never go there ever again, the place really sucks.

• Visited November 2013
5 Thank Anda B
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Too good to pass up!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

We celebrated my fiance's birthday here and were very pleased. Not only was the brew delicious but the food was way better than your typical pub fair. Tasty Bison, elk sausages, local beef dishes and savory flat bread pizza were just a few of the choices. We bought a six pack to go because we enjoyed the beer so much. This place is the perfect option for those who are looking for a casual, fun and reasonably priced Jackson dining experience.