“Valentine's Day Trip”

Granite Hot Springs
Ranked #24 of 84 things to do in Jackson
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We rented snow mobiles and rode out to the hot springs. It was amazing to experience.The facilities were very simple so don't expect more than a changing room.We took a snowmobile tour that grilled us lunch in a snow bank which was a nice addition. The water felt AMAZING and gorgeous views. Something different and fun to do, I would recommend.

1  Thank Sassafras111

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Let me tell you how much I was NOT looking forward to getting out of my warm clothes and in to a swim suit in 5 degree temp...but after I got into the spring....WOW...wouldn't have missed it for the world. Probably the highlight of the trip

3  Thank mysticalmtnman
Reviewed 23 January 2014

What a refreshing stop! After a day on the snowmobile it's well worth the 6$ entrance fee. The water is at an ideal temperature and the views are simply amazing!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We traveled, by snowmobile, to the Granite Hot Spring and enjoyed gorgeous views of snow covered mountains, trees and water falls! The pool is located about 10 miles in which made a great snowmobile trip for inexperienced drivers like us! We used Towgoti outfitters - highly recommend you use them, too! They provided warm, appropriate clothing and Ben, our guide, was fantastic!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I took my 7 year old son on a dog sled tour to the hot springs and it was perfect! It was a little cold getting changed into bathing suits, note it is just a small room with benches and no privacy. Once you change into your swim suit you have to walk down a couple stairs and right into the water. Women bring a hair tie so you don't have a wet head when you get out. This is a must do on your trip.