The Homewood Suites were part of a package for a conference I attended in Jackson. I live in Wyoming and visit Jackson regularly, but had not previously stayed here. I was pleased with the central location positioned just off the main traffic areas of downtown (Cache and Broadway). Downtown is charming and compact, and walking or using the hotel's bicycles were preferred means of transport - for downtown activities. I was pleased with the room, the furnishings, and the customer service, but these few minor items keep me from rating it as "excellent". These are minor oversights and I'm sure are the exception. However, they struck me as worth noting.
The rooms are equipped with a small kitchen and supplies. On the first night, I was looking for a fork to eat some leftovers and after a few minutes realized all of the dishes were still in the dishwasher. They were all clean, just an oversight (or lack of time to wait for the dishwasher) to replace the items into the drawers.
I was pleased to have a timed gas fireplace in the living area, but realized quickly that this would not be needed on a 20 degree night. In fact, I had to open the window in the bedroom (nice separate bedroom, btw!) because the accommodations were too warm. Chalk it up to good insulation or the possibility that the rooms below me were also using their fireplaces!
The final observation was that the hallways in this establishment are quite narrow....so much so that I had to turn sideways to pass a cleaning cart parked in the hallway - and I'm thin!
All in all it was a good stay and good accommodations that I would not hesitate to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Hole is the only all-suite property in our valley. Located 3 easy walking blocks from the historic town square, this Jackson Hole hotel is the ideal basecamp for your Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks experience. Fully renovated in 2016-2017. Enjoy a complimentary daily hot breakfast, evening dinner reception Monday - Friday and fresh baked cookies every evening. Choose a one bedroom suite with queen, king or two double beds. Featuring a seperate living area with sofa sleeper and cozy fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen and HDTVs with Direct TV for your entertainment. Stay connected with free Wifi and our 24-hour business center. Complimentary airport shuttle (upon request, 9am-5pm) and skier shuttle to the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Pet friendly. Indoor heated pool, whirlpool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Homewood Jackson
- Hilton Jackson
- Jackson Hilton
- Jackson Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Jackson Jackson Hole, Wyoming