We returned to Jackson for a ski trip and wanted to stay in the town of Jackson (instead of Teton Village). The Homewood Suites was the perfect option for a traveling couple (the standard sized suite might be a space crunch if traveling with kids). Our suite was just what we needed - a living room w/gas fireplace, small kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Free Wi-Fi access was appreciated. Spa robes were in the closet for our use. Housekeeping even ran our mini-dishwasher for us when they cleaned our room. We felt like we were staying in a little apartment instead of a hotel suite.
We took full advantage of daily breakfasts and evening dinner service. Of course, this food isn't the same as cooked to order entrees at a restaurant. But, the food was good and the menus varied daily. Considering that this is a complimentary service, we felt that the hotel actually put a lot of effort into the meals provided. We appreciated that the hotel offered this service and looked at it as an opportunity to spend more money on lift tickets rather than meals. Coffee, tea and hot cocoa packets are available 24/7 in the lobby. There is cookie and milk service nightly from 8-9pm. What more could you ask for?
We love the town of Jackson and the hotel's location within town was great for walking to stores and local restaurants. The hotel is also on the Start bus line, which was convenient for heading around town or to Teton Village. The hotel offers a limited van service to Teton VIllage (one trip out in the morning, and one trip back in the afternoon) and we took advantage of this a few times too.
The staff was very friendly and helped us in arranging a car service to the airport for our trip home. We were able to print our airline boarding passes in the business center. We interacted most with manager Lynn and she was great. Thanks to everyone!
We won't hesitate to book again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson, WY, hotel, the only all-suite hotel in Jackson Hole, provides the perfect location for the business traveler or a family vacation. Located 3 short blocks from the historic town square, this Jackson Hole hotel is the ideal basecamp for your Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks experience. Enjoy a complimentary full hot breakfast every day and an evening reception offering light dinner options and beverages Monday - Friday. Choose a one or two bedroom suite with a king or two queen beds. Featuring a seperate living area, fully equipped kitchen, microwave, refrigerator and HDTVs with Direct TV for your entertainment. Stay connected with free Wifi throughout this Homewood Suites Jackson Hole hotel and enjoy having a business center providing everything you need for your office home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct and Odigeo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Homewood Jackson
- Hilton Jackson
- Jackson Hilton
- Jackson Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Jackson Jackson Hole, Wyoming