Stayed here for a week ski vacation and had a great experience. It's a good location and within easy walking distance to Town Square and the Elk Refuge. The staff was very friendly and always greeted us when we walked through the lobby.
The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The kitchenette came in handy. We also enjoyed the gas fireplace in the room to warm up by and to dry our gloves. The free wi-fi was fast and convenient.
They ran a ski shuttle, which was very convenient. It left the hotel at 8am and picked you up at the mountain at 4pm. We usually had to kill some time at the mountain in the morning, but I can't complain for free. The START bus is only a block away and another great alternative ($3). We took the bus to the grocery store, and it was free to ride in town. The bus drivers are friendly and helpful! The hotel also has a free airport shuttle, so there is little need for a rental car.
The hotel had various hot breakfast items in the morning that were pretty good. On weekdays, they also had salads and hot snacks at night, which was nice. Our favorite was the cookie hour! In the evenings, they had hot, fresh chocolate chip cookies with milk. Yummy!
We used the hot tub pretty much every night and it was really nice after a day of skiing. The lap pool was also nice and heated. The workout room is pretty small (1 eliptical, 1 treadmill, and a weight bench), but we didn't see anyone in there all week, so it's not a problem. I appreciate the water cooler and TV in the workout area.
Overall, we had a great experience here, and would stay here again for a ski vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson, WY, hotel, the only all-suite hotel in Jackson Hole, provides the perfect location for the business traveler or a family vacation. Located 3 easy blocks from the historic town square, this Jackson Hole hotel is the ideal basecamp for your Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks experience. Fully renovated in 2016-2017. Enjoy a complimentary full hot breakfast every day and an evening reception offering light dinner options and beverages Monday - Friday. Choose a one suite with a queen, a king or two double beds. Featuring a seperate living area, fully equipped kitchen, microwave, refrigerator and HDTVs with Direct TV for your entertainment. Stay connected with free Wifi throughout this Homewood Suites Jackson Hole hotel and enjoy having a business center providing everything you need for your office home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Homewood Jackson
- Hilton Jackson
- Jackson Hilton
- Jackson Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Jackson Jackson Hole, Wyoming