During our visit to Jackson Hole, we stay at the Snake River Park KOA in one of their Mama Bear Cabins and had a super stay. The cabins have a very warm log cabin feel to them and the one we stayed in had a nice, functional kitchen with a cooktop, fridge and the utensils you need with a BBQ outside. We were not going to cook, but after splurging one night for dinner, it was nice for us to make it up by having a "home cooked" dinner one night. The Mama Bear Cabin had a loft for the kids to sleep in while we had a separate room to sleep in. There was also a sofa bed, small dinning table on the inside and a small sitting area outside that was landscaped well. The cabins are close together, but when you think about how close hotel rooms are and how small they can be, we much prefer the accommodations like their cabins. The campground has a lovely location right on the Snake River and the whole place is very scenic. We also went whitewater rafting which the kids loved the most. We all had a blast and so far was the best activity we have done all trip. We were picked up right from the campground and got a 10% for our trip.
The only downside was that during our stay, they were finishing up work on some new cabins that they just had built and the campground was not as peaceful as I am sure it will be. The workers though were very friendly and were trying to minimize their noise. It looked like they were almost done and ready to open those cabins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Snake River Park KOA, Whitewater and Cabin Village in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The Jackson Hole area is an outdoor lover’s paradise, and Snake River Park offers you an unprecedented opportunity to base-camp in the middle of world famous national parks, rivers, lakes, and forests. Located on the banks of the Snake River, you are minutes from inspiring hikes through Grand Teton National Forest or the wildlife viewing of Yellowstone. And it’s mere minutes to horseback riding and the natural hot springs of the Gros Ventre Wilderness — not to mention exciting and beautiful rafting trips down the Snake River. Whether you need one of our Lodges with a full bathroom and kitchen, a "Kamping Kabin" overlooking the Snake River, a tent site on Horse Creek, or RV site, we are thrilled to accommodate you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snake River Park KOA and Cabin Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Park Koa And Cabin Village Hotel Jackson
- Snake River Park KOA And Cabin Village Jackson Hole, Wyoming