The office staff and management were completely inflexible when we had 3 individual reservations. We were told and then threatened we had to come back and move (the move ended up being 15 feet) after we were already 20 miles on the mountain. We were then told that we had made 2 reservations for the 3rd night (wi-fi is terrible) they would not refund our money (corporate changed this) After my son broke his arm, we just wanted to the nightmare to end. Once again the staff was rude and even called the police to evict us. The manager was verbally abusive and threatening in front of my children. DO NOT STAY HERE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Snake River Park KOA, Whitewater and Cabin Village in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The Jackson Hole area is an outdoor lover’s paradise, and Snake River Park offers you an unprecedented opportunity to base-camp in the middle of world famous national parks, rivers, lakes, and forests. Located on the banks of the Snake River, you are minutes from inspiring hikes through Grand Teton National Forest or the wildlife viewing of Yellowstone. And it’s mere minutes to horseback riding and the natural hot springs of the Gros Ventre Wilderness — not to mention exciting and beautiful rafting trips down the Snake River. Whether you need one of our Lodges with a full bathroom and kitchen, a "Kamping Kabin" overlooking the Snake River, a tent site on Horse Creek, or RV site, we are thrilled to accommodate you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Snake River Park KOA and Cabin Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Park Koa And Cabin Village Hotel Jackson
- Snake River Park KOA And Cabin Village Jackson Hole, Wyoming