“Needed some sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Idaho
“Needed some sushi”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Our kids love sushi, so we were happy with Kazumi. Nice service, good sushi. Very cold. We were by the window and never took off our coats. Brrr. Had to go to McDonald's afterward because the kids weren't full, but that's okay. Nice change of pace. Our son had the dragon roll and loved it.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Denver, Colorado
“Best sushi in Teton County”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

The escolar and salmon nigiri brings us back time and time again. The staff go above and beyond to make it a great dining experience. Not the fanciest, but incredible food and attentive staff make it the most pleasurable. You can pay more at Nikai, but you won't get a better experience.

Jackson, Wyoming
“An OK Sushi place”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We were drawn in for lunch for there off season $6 roll special. I had a spicy shrimp roll and my wife the tempura shrimp roll. Both were quite enjoyable but nothing special. We were the only customers in the restaurant but the service seem to be distracted taking to friends. Two rolls, a pot of green tea, tax and tip came to $17.
There is nothing wrong with this place but there are better choices in Jackson (e.g. Nikai sushi)

• Visited November 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good sushi”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We enjoyed our meal at this restaurant. I can't say that I was blown away, but I did enjoy the food.
I wasn't starving so I had the goyza (fortunately I caught that it had shrimp in it-one of my friends is allergic and he ordered some too) The waitress promptly took it away and brought him the tofu appetizer which he loved. I also had the Love roll. Very tasty, although very small portion for the money. My other companion had the seafood soup and raved about it.

If you like sushi you will like this place.

• Visited September 2013
newton,texas
“Consistently good!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Several visits over summer were very pleasant. Prompt service and good sushi make it a nice lunch place. Love the interesting glass/ grass wall panels.

Visited August 2013