All in all, the Lodge is pretty nice - rooms are decent sized, the complementary breakfast was very nice, and the pool with it's hot tub and soaking pool are very nicely appointed, and in-room amenities were well above average.
What you can't tell from the photos, though, is that the Lodge is in the middle of a retail/light commercial area - not out in the woods or even with a view of the Tetons. Although the rooms are nice sized, they aren't as spacious as the photos make them out.
Front desk staff was also variable - first couple of days, the guy we talked with wasn't particularly helpful - different staff towards the end and they were great.
Be sure to check the fine print when you register - they charge the entire amount of your stay in advance - it does say that they'll refund with advance notice, but we hadn't found the part that they hit my Amex card in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the area's most luxurious accommodations offering generous amenities, stylish rustic decor and unsurpassed comfort. Each Premier Guestroom beckons guests to unwind with presidential double pillow top mattresses dressed with plush linens and accents and a spacious sitting area outfitted with a queen sleeper sofa. The spacious bathroom features granite countertops, double vanity and Molton Brown bath products. After a day of outdoor adventure in Jackson Hole, we invite you to relax and experience the best in technology with a 52" LCD LED television and Blu-ray player, alarm clock and a large desk with a built-in electronic hub, ideal for recreational and business travelers alike. Hotel amenities include a cozy fireside lobby lounge serving innovative cocktails and a bistro menu, a newly designed indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, and a state-of-the art fitness center. The Lodge offers a complimentary gourmet hot, buffet breakfast to guests each morning. Make use of the courtesy car (upon availability 7am-11pm)or the free local town shuttle that makes regular stops out front for quick trips into town. Dining and shopping galore are located nearby. The Lodge at Jackson Hole is centrally located near Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and the great Snake River. Nearby recreational activities include fishing, whitewater rafting, hunting, sightseeing, hiking, biking, skiing, snowmobiling and horseback riding. Relax in luxurious accommodations after an exciting day of exploring beautiful Jackson at the Lodge at Jackson Hole! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Lodge At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Best Western
- Jackson Hole Wy
- Jackson Hole Best Western
- The Lodge At Jackson Hole Wyoming