This hotel is located in a commercial district a little bit outside of downtown Jackson Hole. We were on the third floor looking out toward the hills. Our large room with a king size bed, gas fireplace and sofa was very comfortable. It was attractively decorated in a western/mountain theme. The outside of the hotels has carved wooden bears climbing unto balconies and peeking into windows...quite charming. A full breakfast buffet offering everything from cold cereal to scrambled eggs was complimentary. Starbucks coffee was available all day in the lobby as well as in the single serve coffee makers in the room. There is a decent sized pool which is partially indoors and two hot tubs. The lounge furniture around the pool was very comfortable, particularly in the inside area. A free city bus stops nearby which goes either into downtown Jackson Hole or Teton Village, among other places. There are several restaurants within walking distance, but it is a bit too far to walk to downtown, so the bus was appreciated.
I had two marvelous massages while we were there. The masseuses were both excellent and really knew how to work out the knots. The maids kept the room spotless. The front desk folks were very helpful with directions and advise on things to do. This is a very good location for exploring Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone, while still being near the activities in Jackson Hole.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the area's most luxurious accommodations offering generous amenities, stylish rustic decor and unsurpassed comfort. Each Premier Guestroom beckons guests to unwind with presidential double pillow top mattresses dressed with plush linens and accents and a spacious sitting area outfitted with a queen sleeper sofa. The spacious bathroom features granite countertops, double vanity and Molton Brown bath products. After a day of outdoor adventure in Jackson Hole, we invite you to relax and experience the best in technology with a 52" LCD LED television and Blu-ray player, alarm clock and a large desk with a built-in electronic hub, ideal for recreational and business travelers alike. Hotel amenities include a cozy fireside lobby lounge serving innovative cocktails and a bistro menu, a newly designed indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, and a state-of-the art fitness center. The Lodge offers a complimentary gourmet hot, buffet breakfast to guests each morning. Make use of the courtesy car (upon availability 7am-11pm)or the free local town shuttle that makes regular stops out front for quick trips into town. Dining and shopping galore are located nearby. The Lodge at Jackson Hole is centrally located near Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and the great Snake River. Nearby recreational activities include fishing, whitewater rafting, hunting, sightseeing, hiking, biking, skiing, snowmobiling and horseback riding. Relax in luxurious accommodations after an exciting day of exploring beautiful Jackson at the Lodge at Jackson Hole! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Lodge At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Best Western
- Jackson Hole Wy
- Jackson Hole Best Western
- The Lodge At Jackson Hole Wyoming