This was our splurge after staying in several mom and pop places on our trip to SD and WY in June 2013. We found it to be comfortable and in close walking distance to restaurants and downtown. Breakfasts were very good and I appreciated that there was a change in menu each day. There were also plenty of breads (muffins, bagels, etc.) and fruit and great tasting coffee. We found the staff friendly and helpful and loved sitting on the front porch and looking at the garden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated walking distance from the Jackson Town Square, guests at the Alpine House have immediate access to all Jackson has to offer. Excellent dining, shopping, art galleries and museums are at your fingertips, not to mention Grand Teton National Park only a short drive away. World-class recreation activities abound in both summer and winter, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. Free bikes are available for cruising around town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson Hole, Wyoming