Not only is The Alpine House in Jackson, WY charming but the location was great for us. It's located in the northern part of Jackson, which gave us easy access to everything we wanted to see. Granted, Jackson is not that large but we appreciated the convenience of not having to drive through town to go to the national parks. In addition, it's just off of the main strip so we felt like we were in a residential area and not in a busy, touristy area. It was an easy walk to downtown, so we didn't need to drive to shop or eat. Our room was smallish (very nicely done and clean), but with their lovely outdoor patio and covered porch we didn't miss having more space to sprawl out. The breakfasts were indeed excellent and I appreciated the very good coffee. They make an effort to be environmentally conscious, beyond just asking if we would reuse towels (which every hotel should do). We would stay there again without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated walking distance from the Jackson Town Square, guests at the Alpine House have immediate access to all Jackson has to offer. Excellent dining, shopping, art galleries and museums are at your fingertips, not to mention Grand Teton National Park only a short drive away. World-class recreation activities abound in both summer and winter, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. Free bikes are available for cruising around town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson Hole, Wyoming