This is a cute little B&B. The rooms are small but nice (we had a Grand King & Standard Queen) & very comfortable. You can easily walk to the town square with all its shops & restaurants. The staff was very friendly and quite helpful. There is 1 computer you can use or if you have your own, they claim to have free WIFI but I could never get it to work. The price was quite steep even by Jackson's standards, especially considering we weren't in the rooms all that much. What made it worth it was the breakfast.....because when I was there, it was a hot, gourmet breakfast. I see now, that it is just a continental breakfast, so I do not think this is a good value for your money. They also had little snacks throughout the day, like cookies in the afternoon and cheese and crackers at night. I am not sure if they still do this. I am coming back to Jackson & was going to stay here again, but because of the price without the great breakfast, I will look to stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated walking distance from the Jackson Town Square, guests at the Alpine House have immediate access to all Jackson has to offer. Excellent dining, shopping, art galleries and museums are at your fingertips, not to mention Grand Teton National Park only a short drive away. World-class recreation activities abound in both summer and winter, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. Free bikes are available for cruising around town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson Hole, Wyoming