During our recent epic ski adventure, skiing in every state in the country having a downhill ski area, my wife and I found ourselves in Jackson late in the afternoon looking for a place to stay and happened to stumble across this wonderful little place. The Inn sits on the bank of Flat Creek, close enough to hear the sound of the creek at night from some of the rooms. Great way to fall asleep! The bus stop is just up the street, making it so easy to get up to Teton Village. But perhaps the best thing about the Inn's location is that it puts you within walking distance of all the restaurants, shopping and a personal favorite, Snake River Brewery.
Sarah, Hailey and Lindsey prepared a delicious breakfast every morning and made us feel so welcome. It was so enjoyable to talk with these three each day and get to know Jackson all the better through our chats.
If you're ever in JH you owe it to yourself to stay here for a night or two!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, Wyoming