“Really Great”
Review of Parkway Inn

Parkway Inn
Ranked #6 of 40 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 29 September 2011

I stayed at the Parkway Inn for 3 nights in Sept. (2011). It was fantastic! The rooms are spacious, comfortable, clean and charming. Parking lot is perfect. The location is the best! We could walk 3 short blocks to town. Driving around all of Jackson and Tetons was a snap. Breakfast was really good and the staff was soooooo helpful and kind. I want to go back!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 September 2011

When I arrived in Jackson, it was early evening and I had no reservations. I stopped at the Visitor Center who recommended a few places -- all with no Vacancy. As I drove through this adorable town, on the outskirts I passed this welcoming inn whose Vacancy sign was still there. The entrance was adorned with many floral displays---What a comfortable place- my room was recently remodeled with high quality materials including granite countertops. It was quaintly decorated using a variety of wonderful antiques, lace, floral designs and pastel colors. The homemade breakfast in the morning was lovely, served on china stored in an antique hutch. The staff was friendly, provided valuable information about Jackson and added to the nice memories of Jackson, WY and the Grand Tetons.

Room Tip: The rooms on the second floor facing the back of the inn are complete with veranda and comfortably c...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Was very pleased with this hotel. The room was spacious, it had secure offstreet parking and the grounds were beautifully landscaped. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank shanna5200
Reviewed 30 August 2011

It was like staying in a quaint B&B. The room was comfortable, good location and Really liked the front and back door convenience.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I could not connect to their Internet. I could connect anywhere in Jackson and the US, but here. I had a lot of work to do. My IT man said they had a problem but they wouldn't listen. A couple of the clerks were down right arrogant.
The hot and cold valves were reversed in my shower. I suspect their IT people handle their plumbing. You have to move furniture to find an outlet. The decor is dated. Not a bad place but way over priced even for Jackson.

• Stayed: August 2011
McKenna_Riley, Owner at Parkway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2011

Our goal at The Parkway Inn of Jackson Hole is to satisfy every guest. Although I could not call all 47 of our occupied rooms, as he requested, this was the only guest complaint we received about accessing our internet service. The staff personal laptops, complimentary guest computer, and business computers were accessing the same system without problems. We still, however, checked with our internet provider and brought in our tech support. They could not find any issues with our internet service. When the reversed valves were reported to the front desk our maintenance staff corrected the problem immediately. I personally spoke with the guest and explained everything that we had attempted in order to resolve his problem and apologized that his laptop was unable to connect.

Reviewed 4 August 2011

Comfortable room, convenient to downtown
Very nice

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mortt
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Very friendly and helpful front desk staff!!! Generously sized rooms. Our room had many antique pieces of furniture, which was a nice touch. Comfortable king bed and decent free breakfast. The only thing I would have changed was the wallpaper, but I guess it goes with the theme of the hotel. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple