other traveller has booked this property
Lobby /Front Desk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Lobby /Front Desk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Roam74310...
“Glorified Hotel without the Benefits”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Overall a complete and utter disappointment from the moment we showed up.
>I messaged the manager the day of to let them know we were coming in late, followed it up with a phone call to confirm late arrival, and still the keys were still not left.
>We were put in a single unit when all my paperwork clearly states I booked a 2BR/2BA. The manager at first told me it was my responsibility to figure out why it said I booked a 1BR on her end. Wait...what!?
>There is no hot tub. I repeat: THERE IS NO HOT TUB WHEN THE PICTURES CLEARLY SHOW ONE. All you'll get is a slab where it used to be. Consider this false advertisement.
>Overall customer service was poor (borderline awful). Don't bother asking for extra towels or toilet paper for a 5 night stay either..

Only reason it didn't get 1 star is because of location.

Date of stay: December 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.