“Cute little sushi resturant”
Review of Nikai Sushi - CLOSED

Nikai Sushi
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: The START bus "Home Ranch Lot" stop is directly across the street.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Nikai is fairly small, so I recommend getting there early or making reservations in the high season. The first time I tried to go, was near Christmas, we went in at 6:00pm and we're told the earliest opening was 9:00 pm. Luckily I was able to come back just after the holidays and enjoy a wonderful meal. We started with delicious cocktails. My favorite by far was the coconut margarita martini; it was not too sweet, and slightly salty which was an absolutely delicious combination. We then had several rolls all of which were quiet good.

There are newer reviews for Nikai Sushi

Reviewed 6 May 2014

So fresh, so flavorful, soooooo good. Would come back again and try more items. Everything we had was great. Highly recommended to even people who don't like sushi!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Some of the best Asian cuisine I've had! Presentation is very artistic. I had four different kinds of sushi and the way they combined ingredients made each one a tasty surprise. Moderate prices.

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had dinner here while vacationing in Jackson Hole. The place was ridiculously busy for a Tuesday night in March, but for a good reason. We thought we would just stick with sushi, so we ordered four specialty rolls. Our first bites left us craving more. The ingredients tasted so fresh and delicious, I couldn't believe the flavor. If you are ever in Jackson and appreciate good sushi, be sure to check this place out!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

If you are willing to wait and deal with poor service, you will be treated to really fantastic food. The sushi was fresh and well sized. The other dishes off the menu were all fantastic. Went there with a group of nine. Server seemed overwhelmed and it took us hours to order and finally get food. Looked like the two and four top tables moved better. Even with terrible service, I'd go again for the food.