Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Travel Inn(Laramie)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsbreakfast ambassadorfront deskbreakfast ladytruck stopin townworking orderroom was cleanperfect staythe breakfast areaoatmealking suitemorning breakfastup to dateexercise roomhot tubfitness centernext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2010

On our way up to Yellowstone my wife and I stayed at this Fairfield. We are regular Marriott customers and used this as a 'free stay' on the Marriott Rewards Program. We had a king room which was more than adequate. The bed was super comfy and the front desk staff was extremely helpful. The hotel sets in a newer area of the city not too very close to the interstate with easy access but far enough away that there was not a hint of traffic noise. We would stay there again even if we had to pay for the room because it was so nice and comfortable. Hot tub was good to soak in after a 9 hour trip but the pool was way to cold for a dip.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2010

Ok hotel for Laramie for one night. There is not a lot to choose from in the town.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2010

Excellent staff; good pool and workout area and very clean rooms. What a business or mobile traveler needs.

Stayed there a couple of times, warmest indoor pool water I have experienced, and will come back.

For those who have read my reviews; you know that I rate based upon the type of hotel--- expensive resort different than a business/mobile hotel. This is a higher rate as a mobile/business over night stay. A very high value.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2010

This hotel is fairly new, clean, located just off the interstate, but far enough away that you do not hear the traffic. It is a no frills hotel, and a nice place to get some sleep.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2010

New hotel located a bit set back from the interstate but you still hear it. Rooms are decorated in a modern stylish fashion. Very comfortable bed. Joe at the front desk is great.

My room reeked of either Fabeze or some type of room "freshener". I didn't bother changing the room because I figured they all smelled like that. When I opened the window for some fresh air it was dark out. The next morning I relaized there was a recent used cigarette butt hidden behind the frame. Now I'm guessing someone had smoked in the room prior and the excess perfume smell was due to trying to get rid of the smell. Either way all the clothes in my suitcase now reek of Fabreze and I'll have to do laundry again at the next stop.

Decent breakfast but as usual at these places they had a TV that no one was watching blaring away. They also had music playing in the breakfast room so it was quite a cacophony as you had the TV and music competing with each other. If it was up to me they would turn both off.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo