“Not impressed”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I've stayed in alot of Fairfield's and was disapointed with this one, especially for the price. The air unit was extremely loud, the tub/shower wouldn't drain, the bedding/pillows weren't the normal for most Fairfield's and the breakfast wasn't as much as other locations.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Hgravitt

Reviewed 19 May 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times and found the place comfortable, and the service professional and friendly. Internet was hit or miss. Breakfast was limited, no eggs and sausage like some places, but otherwise it was adequate. Small exercise room only had a couple of machines, but I didn't have any trouble getting on one. Small pool. Very convenient to the freeway, but too far away from town to conveniently walk anywhere. Since Turtle Rock closed, the closest restaurants are a mile or two away.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2012

An excellent hotel to stay at. Was just a one-night stopover for us, but we thoroughly enjoyed the room, service and free breakfast. The room is large, comfortable and very clean. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Lawrie B
Reviewed 7 November 2011

I booked this hotel after reading previous reviews and I have to admit, it FAR surpasses even the best reviews. It was clean, and the service was excellent. My wife and I came in at 1am and we were met by a desk clerk who was courteous, alert, and very attentive to our needs. He was eager to make sure that our stay was as enjoyable as possible. He accomplished that from the very start. The rooms aren't the biggest, but they were clean, and fresh. The bed linen were exceptionally fresh. There was a group of high school kids staying there for a college visit, and you could have heard a pin drop. The breakfast was great, and FREE. We will stop again, and again, and again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2011

This was one of our last stops on the way back to Texas and we opted to save a little money by staying at Fairfield Inn. It was a good calla as this inn was nice. The room was very good and we got a good nights sleep on the nice mattress. The continental breakfast was good but bot excellent. After all it is a continental breakfast. Our check in and check out was excellent. The place was clean including the bathroom and our room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank texaswillie
Reviewed 29 August 2011

When we arrived they were unable to find our reservations so we had to dig them out to prove we had them. When we returned home we found that we had been triple charged on our credit card. When I called on the 19th I was told nobody could help me but the manager who would not be in for a couple days. The manager "Judy M" never came in I guess because I had to call again the 27th and she was still "GONE". When I called today the manager "Judy" was very rude. She did find the problem and offered me half my money back. Only when I stated the I was going to my bank to do a charge back did she agree to refund my money. Through all of this she refused to let me speak to her boss.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank shane W
Reviewed 27 August 2011

This is a nice faily new clean hotel. Good service. Good breakfast. No complaints except the elevator floor was very dirty and according to other guest staying there the floor had been dirty for several days. Maids were using the elevator so there was no excuse for this. Only other negative was that juice was not chilled.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple