“Best Rest in the Midwest”

Quality Inn & Suites University
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
Laughlin, Nevada
“Best Rest in the Midwest”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

I’d driven across Nebraska all day and felt beat up by the sun & wind when I hit Laramie at dusk. The staff was friendly and checked me in quickly to a clean, comfy, quiet room. The room was large enough for me to drop my bags, get a good night’s sleep, then get some work done on the Wi-Fi. I had a good time at the University of Wyoming campus down the road, and I found their pool and spa to be excellent. Even the breakfast was great. I spent 2 nights and then hit the road feeling recharged.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank John A
ComfortInn-Laramie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
John,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I was glad to see that you where able to recharge during your stay with us. I will pass on your lovely comments to the my wonderful stay.
I look forward to seeing you the next time you come to Laramie.

Tracy Malone

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Sandy, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

I had never stayed at this property, but needed a place to stay on my way to NE. The price was fair, the room was nice, and the people were very friendly. Everything worked well and the room was really clean. Tracy, the manager really cares about the hotel and treats her employees as team members. A little more updating would make the hotel outstanding.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ComfortInn-Laramie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you so much for the lovely review. I am glad to see that you enjoyed you stay and that the staff took very good care of you.

I look forward to seeing you again
Marathon, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

We showed up after our car broke down on I-80 and the receptionist was very concerned and caring. She gave us a great price and worked to accommodate our schedule to fix the car. Complimentary breakfast is pretty good with waffles, eggs, sausage, breads, coffee, juices, and yogurt - very complete. The room was clean and spacious. The linens are nice and comfortable. TV, coffeemaker, and refrigerator in the room are an extra bonus. Forgot the free/excellent wireless! Thank you Comfort Inn for taking us after being stranded on a major highway!

Room Tip: Our room was conveniently located on the first floor near an ice machine, soda machine, and guest la...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jckeys
ComfortInn-Laramie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review. I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful staff, that take such great care of our guests.
Missoula, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I came through Laramie for business and stayed at the Comfort Inn. The staff was very friendly and welcoming, the breakfast great and the room comfortable and clean. The room was actually quite huge which allowed me to spread out and get work done. It was also in a peaceful section of town and the rooms were quiet also.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

VERY comfortable bed, excellent wireless, BF okay, an exceedingly nice looking inside pool area (but did not use), prompt and personal check-in, convenient to freeway,close to several restaurants, parking area seemed safe.

Room Tip: Z shape with office in middle, at one extreme, still convenient enough.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

My husband and I spent one night at the Comfort Inn in Laramie. This facility is excellent! The staff at the front counter was very welcoming; gave us information regarding "things to see" in Laramie at our request. Our room was very clean and the beds comfortable. My husband loved that they provided both soft and firm pillows on the beds. They provide a hot breakfast. All in all this motel is an excellent value.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
ComfortInn-Laramie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you so much for your review out the hotel. I was glad to see that your stay was enjoyable and that the staff took excellent care of you. We in the process of changing the guest rooms and I was happy to see that you like your new pillows and bedding.
Thank you again for the wonderful comments.

Hudson, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Typical Comfort Inn property - room was roomy, clean, comfortable, well-maintained. Price was competitive with other mid-range chain hotels. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was typical for the mid-range chain hotels - decent selection and quality, but nothing special.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
ComfortInn-Laramie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for submitting your comments about our hotel on trip advisor. I was glad to see that your stay was enjoyable that that our staff's service rated a 5. I will take your comments regarding our breakfast to the ownership to see what we can do to improve the overall experience.