“Nice hotel”

Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was a nice hotel to stay at. The staff was friendly and the rooms were overall clean. The only disappointment we had was the dirtiness of the floor. We have an infant and she turned pretty black from crawling on the floors. Overall, our stay was good for the price.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Eudora, Kansas
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

This was our first stay at this Comfort Inn and my husband & I had a "comfortable" experience. The check in was pleasant, the room was clean and roomy, as well as very accessible to other areas of the hotel. We were more than pleased with the number of breakfast choices which was located in a very spacious room. Also, the location in Laramie was easy to find and the parking area for vehicles was plentiful. I would not hesitate to stay here in the future!

• Stayed June 2014
Dyer, Indiana
Reviewed 3 June 2014

stayed 1 night in May, check-in was pleasant, room was nice, breakfast had good choices and breakfast room had plenty of seating. couple minor issues: hardware for curved shower curtain was installed upside-down, so curtain kept sliding towards center, and to hold it shut while taking shower; and, hot tub jets were not working; nice tub temp, but jets would have been nice. pool was large and clean. would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank nwindyjz60
ComfortInn-Laramie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for your review.

I have went over your comments about the shower curtain with maintenance. He is going through all of the rooms to make sure that they are all installed properly.

You will be happy to know that we have replace the pump for our jets and they are up and running.

I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Idaho
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Party of six (hubby/65; myself/60; daughter, son-in-law and two grandkids/5 and 2) stayed at this facility last month during a cross-country drive. We'd made reservations in advance for one night, but due to poor weather and the closure of I-80 both east and westbound, we ended up staying an additional night.

The staff was really great in helping us out. The weather was so cold, we didn't want to take the kiddies out unnecessarily, so two adults trekked off to the local grocery for a delicatessen take out meal. CI staff happily allowed us into the breakfast room to get need paper supplies (plates, forks, napkins, etc).

Their pool/hot tub area is really nice. Two bathrooms (one with shower) right inside this area. While we were there, they were having a problem with a major part of their fitness system (a fan or something) which resulted in VERY high humidity in pool area. When not in use, they propped open two exterior doors for ventilation. HOWEVER, whenever we took the kiddies to the pool (often when you're sort of trapped in bad weather) . . . no problem closing the doors to make us more comfortable. Extremely clean area and staff happily sought out additional pool towels for us.

Additionally, when we made the original reservation, I just happened to scroll through the entire rooms available list . . .at the very bottom popped up something that proved ideal for our unexpected, longer stay. They have one LARGE room with THREE queen-sized beds. Kids just loved being able to hop (not literally) among them and have all of us in one, big room. Beds very comfortable with choice of firm or soft pillows.

Breakfast room size more than adequate for number of guests and someone was on hand at all times to keep coffee and other items filled and area clean.

All-in-all, I would stay at this property again anytime! Thanks, Comfort Inn!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Keyboardlady
Thank you for the wonderful review.

I have such a great staff and I will pass on your comment to them. I enjoy seeing them recognized.

Please give us a call the next time you are in town.

Laughlin, Nevada
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I’d driven across Nebraska all day and felt beat up by the sun & wind when I hit Laramie at dusk. The staff was friendly and checked me in quickly to a clean, comfy, quiet room. The room was large enough for me to drop my bags, get a good night’s sleep, then get some work done on the Wi-Fi. I had a good time at the University of Wyoming campus down the road, and I found their pool and spa to be excellent. Even the breakfast was great. I spent 2 nights and then hit the road feeling recharged.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank John A
ComfortInn-Laramie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
John,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I was glad to see that you where able to recharge during your stay with us. I will pass on your lovely comments to the my wonderful stay.
I look forward to seeing you the next time you come to Laramie.

Sandy, Utah
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I had never stayed at this property, but needed a place to stay on my way to NE. The price was fair, the room was nice, and the people were very friendly. Everything worked well and the room was really clean. Tracy, the manager really cares about the hotel and treats her employees as team members. A little more updating would make the hotel outstanding.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ComfortInn-Laramie, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you so much for the lovely review. I am glad to see that you enjoyed you stay and that the staff took very good care of you.

I look forward to seeing you again
Marathon, Florida
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We showed up after our car broke down on I-80 and the receptionist was very concerned and caring. She gave us a great price and worked to accommodate our schedule to fix the car. Complimentary breakfast is pretty good with waffles, eggs, sausage, breads, coffee, juices, and yogurt - very complete. The room was clean and spacious. The linens are nice and comfortable. TV, coffeemaker, and refrigerator in the room are an extra bonus. Forgot the free/excellent wireless! Thank you Comfort Inn for taking us after being stranded on a major highway!

Room Tip: Our room was conveniently located on the first floor near an ice machine, soda machine, and guest la...