“They really go the extra mile here!”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Our first impression was a beautiful lobby, well decorated, and a polite and helpful desk attendant. My group included 4 ladies, on a road trip, and they had a nice large room with 3 queen size beds and a fridge and coffee maker. Everything was well cared for, clean, well maintained, and cozy with lots of attention to detail. We stayed a second time on our way back, and we would go out of our way to stay again on our next trip!

Room Tip: They have several rooms with 3 Queen beds to accomidate large families or groups!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Daniel K, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Fantastic! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! That is exactly what we like to hear.

Better yet is that you will return. We look forward to having you back!

Our staff works very hard everyday to ensure that the property is clean and nice. We are very proud of our rooms and how comfortable and nice they are. Thank you for the affirmation.

We are so happy that you discovered us! We do hope you will come again soon!

Have a beautiful Spring!!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This hotel is what you should expect from Econo Lodge. The man at the front desk was very courteous and was very easy to work with. The room we stayed in was furnished with queen beds which is not normal for Econo Lodges. We will stay again when we roll though Laramie.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We got to this motel in the evening with 2 small grandchildren. Owner told my husband park at the end and go through the end door and walk back towards the front inside. We found our room and parked in front so we could unload the grandkids and luggage and as we got out of the car my husband fell on ice that had frozen on the sidewalk across the room doors. My husband ended up injuring his hand. He went to the office and told them they needed to salt and the Owner said I told you to go to the end and walk through the hall. In the morning I made a complaint again about the ice and no salt. I did contact the Hotel chain and made a complaint but never heard from the owner of the motel. I will not go to this motel again. Uncaring service.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Daniel K, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Blaine,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

307-745-8900

Reviewed 1 November 2013

My stay here at the Econo Lodge was outstanding! Everyone there that was working was very helpful and made sure I was taken care of, they really went above and beyond. Everything was nice and clean, wrinkle-free! If I am ever in Laramie, Wyoming; busniess or family trip, I will most definitely stay here at the Econo Lodge. Breakfast was really yummy. They should add some oatmeal this time of the year because it is starting to get cold out. Book now!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Daniel K, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Sophia,

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We had a very comfortable and relaxing stay at the Econo Lodge. We had a lower level room that had both inside and outside access to the room. The room was very cozy and roomy and the hotel staff was remarkable. They had helped me with everything that I had asked them to, including booking my next stay because I will definitely be back to stay at this hotel when I visit my son in a few months. Book without hesitation!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Carla,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Room was clean and newly painted but decorated years ago. Chairs and carpet were well worn. We came on a football game weekend but will not be back at this hotel. The wi-fi was only available near the lobby, there was no signal in our room. TV was an old box version. On Saturday morning, there was no hot water for us to shower at 9am. Hot water was available later in the day so it seemed a busy hotel was too much for the hotel systems. Breakfast was cereal, loaf of bread, pitcher of milk, pitcher of juice, coffee and a waffle maker. Side door lock didn't work and doors slammed loud when shut.

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor have internal and external doors
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This was one of the worst hotels I've stayed in. Furnishings and fixtures were old and damaged. Bathroom had mold in the tile around the tub. Things were scratched and torn. Hotel clerk refused to give us a printed receipt. They put us in a room without a fridge, which they promised us, so we had to move to a different room. Continental breakfast was pathetic, only had a couple of items to choose from. Not worth what we paid.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Daniel K, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear Denise,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Econo Lodge.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding our staff and quality on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our front office and housekeeping staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Laramie.

Kind Regards,