“Museum”

University of Wyoming
Ranked #4 of 33 things to do in Laramie
More attraction details
Owner description: Wyoming's only 4-year institution of higher education.
Franklin, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Museum”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We went to see the dinosaur museum. Everyone was very friendly, and the museum was really interesting.

Visited August 2014

Casper, Wyoming
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“minimal handicap access”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The Laramie high school commencement was held at the field house. Handicap parking and access was to far away, we had to find a back door entry, scrounged for two folding chairs, to sit on the floor adjacent to the stage. There was no elevator to the second floor and multiple stairs to climb.
A local woman, I presume one of the organizers, was rude and condescending towards my wife and I while I was taking photos of my grandson receiving his diploma.
Not a good experience with the representatives of Laramie and the university!

Visited May 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Wonderful Campus”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Well organized, great maps, free bus service throughout the entire campus (which stretches all over the town of Laramie).

We found our time on the University campus to be very rewarding. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Very Attractive Campus”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We did a walking tour of the campus in about one hour. It's a very attractive university campus with lots of old limestone buildings that are in excellent condition.

Fremont, Nebraska
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Transfer Orientation”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Took my son to attend the transfer student orientation for the fall semester. Everyone was very nice and extremely helpful. The orientation was very well led and informative and my son got registered for his classes with very little trouble (what trouble he did have was caused by the previous school and NOT U of W but they figured it out for him!) My wife an I are looking forward to road- tripping out to Laramie to visit... A LOT!