“Maybe for lunch but not for dinner”
Review of Flavor of India - CLOSED

Flavor of India
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stopped in last night for dinner and my wife and I were both disappointed.

We were the only customers (from 5:00-6:00) and the service was poor and slow. Also instead of some nice background music playing, they have the TV on with a golf tournament.

For dinner we split the mixed grill along with some garlic naan. The mixed grill was pretty good, but the lamb should have been more tender.

Also note (they have no beer or wine), but were told we could have brought some in.

Overall the dinner was fine, but we will not be back.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

It's been a while since I wrote a review of anywhere, but since I keep eating here I figured I'd write another review. Usually this place is barren of patrons which is a puzzle to me, but today it was so busy! Only about half full, but that is busy for them. As far as I'm aware, they're still the only Indian restaurant in town, and it's the only one needed. I'm no connoisseur, but I love the food here, have never gotten sick from the food, and the wait staff has gotten better. Prices are reasonable, particularly the lunch buffet which is all you can eat for about $9. Their meatball curry is amazing. I haven't been here for dinner in a while, but really love the lunch buffet.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

They run a great lunch buffet special which works great, just get up, help yourself, they show up to replenish drinks and remove plates. Pretty great indian food as well. Nice way to mix up the limited food options in Laramie.

Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

Waiter was more interested in picking up plates then service. Food is ok. Little expensive for the serving size.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Being a local i have been there twice and both times had a bad aftereffect. After the gastro bloating, i was stuck on the toilet for the next hour. I will not go again.