Travelodge Laramie
Comfort Inn(Laramie)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$84
ComfortInn
Days Inn Laramie(Laramie)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$126
US$123
US$131
Quality Inn & Suites University(Laramie)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$89
QualityInn
US$102
Hampton.com
US$137
US$134
Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites(Laramie)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$103
US$125
US$119
Travel Inn(Laramie)(Great Value!)
US$66
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

While moving across the country, I called the Travelodge and made a reservation at about 8:00 pm, and gave my credit card info to the front desk attendant to hold the room. When I got there at 11:00 pm, the guy at the front desk said he couldn't find my reservation, and after I told him I gave my CC# to hold the room, he started looking around on pieces of paper, like it's an acceptable practice to write people's CC info on scraps of paper! He never could find it, so I had to give him my card again. It was so late that I didn't realize at the moment that he didn't ever give me a receipt, just the room key card. Oh, and he gave me swipe cards for a room that only had a regular lock, so I had to go back and get actual keys. The room itself was iffy, but I was so tired that I just checked the sheets for hair/dirt/bugs, and then passed out. In the shower the next morning, I had JUST put shampoo in my hair when suddenly the water pressure dropped to a trickle. We called the front desk, and apparently a pipe had burst. Luckily, I had a nalgene full of water so I could rinse out the shampoo. We loaded up the car, and I was happy to leave. Oh, but it wasn't over yet. A week later, I had a charge on my card for the $54.99, which was the agreed upon price, AND one for $75.90! What??? I called, and after a week of being promised someone would call me back, the manager, Kim, told me she would reverse both charges. The $54.99 was reversed, but now it's been 6 weeks and the $75.90 is still there. I have had to go to my bank and file a dispute through MasterCard, and I continued to get led around in circles by Travelodge employees. FINALLY, yesterday, I got in contact with the new property manager, Brittany. She sounded like she was competent and understanding, and even emailed me a picture of the receipt after she reversed the charge of $75.90. I thought this was finally resolved. Then, this morning, I look at my bank account, and THERE IS A HOLD FOR $54.99 FROM TRAVELODGE LARAMIE!! This is the worst experience I have ever had with any business. I don't think I could even imagine it being worse. They also own the Ramada in town, so I would steer clear of that property as well.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Bethany W
Reviewed 8 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Hard to know where to begin - the good things - fairly clean, pretty spacious, included a mini fridge. I didn't dare to pull out the hide a bed couch - it looked toxic. Exterior door didn't unlock with room key so we got locked out. "Pool" is a hazardous site complete with broken down fencing and god knows what living in the tiles.Right on train tracks so very noisy. Breakfast room was so dark it looked closed...If we had paid under $50 I wouldn't complain but we paid over $70 and it was a not a great deal!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com