Vee Bar Guest Ranch
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Laramie
See available hotels
Comfort Inn(Laramie)
Econo Lodge(Laramie)
View Hotel
All reviewshorseback ridinglaramie riverjohn waynewagon ridewestern experienceriverside suitefeel like familyexperienced ridersgolden horseshoeriding abilityexceeded all expectationsfamily vacationspent a weekadult daughtersheep dog demonstrationgreat guestmountain air
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2012

The lodgings are better than I expected and the staff tends to everyone's needs no matter how small... I took my 15 year old son and we had a blast riding the horses, tubing down the river and seeing if we could hit the clay pigeons with the shotgun...

Two thumbs up!!!

Reviewed 1 August 2012

My son Ben (10) and I spent 4 wonderful days at the ranch. The Cole family and staff were just as refreshing as the mountain air. They continuously went above and beyond to make our stay special. We enjoyed horseback riding, tubing in the river, and the colorful conversations with the wranglers. At the end of every evening we enjoyed looking at the stars that were so bright we thought we could touch them. I'm so thankful to expose my son to the true spirit of the west and how friendly people can be!

Reviewed 29 July 2012

We feel so fortunate to have met and gotten to know the Cole Family. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Vee Bar. We had 8 family members with us ranging in ages from 8-75. There were plenty of fun activities for everyone to enjoy themselves immensely no matter their interests or abilities. We loved riding horses, cattle work, campouts, live-music, tubing, games and good food and more. Everyone at the Vee Bar was very accommodating to our needs and interests.

Room Tip: Riverside Suites have the best view and sound of the Laramie river. They are also closest to the lodge.
Reviewed 28 July 2012

My husband and I spent 3 wonderful days on the Vee Bar Ranch.as part of our ten day trip to Wyoming. One of the nice features is that three day stays are available vs. a full week. We really enjoyed the horseback riding, especially the cattle drive and overnight camp out. Everyone we met was extremely friendly and helpful. A special thank you to Tom, one of the wranglers, who entertained us with his colorful stories and personality. The Vee Bar Ranch is lucky to have him. We highly reccommend a stay at the ranch, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2012

My wife Jane and I had never stayed on a guest ranch and my wife had never ridden a horse, boy were we in for an experience. We stayed 6 days and loved all the food and activities, there was always something to do. What really makes the Vee Bar special is the staff, they make you part of the family during the stay. Its a great getaway and you will make memories here that last a lifetime.

Room Tip: I would recommend the Riverside Suites for location next to the Lodge and newer construction.