“Healthy options and convenient”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #23 of 108 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Phone number 307-745-3760
Description: Phone number 307-745-3760
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Great place to meet for a quick meal. Prices are reasonable and there are a lot of options on the menu. Just dim those lights a bit and you're all set....it's a bit too bright.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Really good sandwiches and great service -- it was jam packed and the service was amazingly fast. I had a chicken salad sandwich on a croissant and it was delicious.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We stayed the Hilton so this deli was very convenient for us; it's located right across the parking lot! They offer many soups, which are nice in the cold weather. They also have a large choice of sandwiches. The service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My family and I went there for lunch they had a lot of choices and I loved my salad and the kiddos enjoyed the Mac and cheese and the chocolate chip cookies at the end!

Reviewed 21 December 2013

This restaurant was next door to the hotel and the food was good and served quickly. The staff was friendly and tended to our requests.