“Loud and Slow”

Crowbar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 109 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: opened mid june 2012 - incredible local-sourced burgers & pizza & beer til midnite. Just exactly what this town needed!
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This place seems to be a local favorite for it is always crowded, but as such, it is very loud, poorly kept, and the service is very slow. The burgers and the pizza are worth giving it a try, but in reality, it is more a bar than a restaurant. Not family friendly and lacks management.

1  Thank Chad D

Reviewed 9 January 2014

A nice burger and pizza pub. This establishment does hamburger right in a world where not many places do anymore. I ordered The Sparrow, a 6oz grilled patty done perfectly to the medium rare I requested. Their ground meat is slightly fatty, to which I attribute robust beef flavor experiences. The thin fries were just OK, but the burger is the star here. School was on break, but the place was busy. The burger was $6.00! The fries $2.00.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Great selection of both local and hard-to-get brews, especially in a bar in Laramie! The staff is friendly and they have a decent liquor list as well, though I haven't eaten here yet, I hear the bar fare is pleasant as well.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Nice surprise! We ate here on a Saturday evening (Game Day in Laramie). They do not take reservations, so we did have to wait about and hour and a half to get a table. We did have 8 people in our group. The hostess and waitstaff were very polite. We were able to have drinks at the bar while we waited.

Once we were seated, it was minutes for the waitress to get us all water, menus, refill on beers, etc. Even though the place was very busy, the waitress was all smiles. We were able to order immediately. The food came out in a very short time. Not a single person had a complaint! The pizza and burgers were great!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

we ate here one evening - a Sunday - when it was trivia night. So there was lots of noise and energy and we enjoyed playing vicariously. We shared a salad and pizza. The crust was thicker than I like but it had good flavor - spicy red sauce but also good. A bit noisier than I usually like but I would go back.

Been to Crowbar & Grill? Share your experiences!