“Surprise! We have craft ice cream :)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Dipper Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Laramie
Laramie, Wyoming
“Surprise! We have craft ice cream :)”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My husband and I stopped in for a quick cone and were so delighted! The ice cream was incredibly creamy and the flavors were fresh and delicious. Even when it is 10 degrees outside I could go for a cone from this place.

Visited January 2014

Grundy Center, Iowa, United States
“Great ice cream with nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stopped here for ice cream one afternoon while killing time. Service was great, flavors to choose from we're fantastic. The atmosphere was phenomenal plenty of comfortable spots to kill time. Would highly recommend it and will definitely go back if in town again.

• Visited August 2013
“Meh.”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

The prices are WAY too expensive. Also, I doubt the owner's intelligence since a banana split (bananas, 3 scoops of ice cream, unlimited toppings) is MORE expensive than just 3 scoops... The service is not too great, and they didn't know which ice cream was which. I ordered 2 scoops and the girl gave me two, then went to the scale and upon seeing it was apparently too much, put a bit of my ice cream back into the tub. She then went on to weigh, add, get rid of my ice cream 3 times. The ice cream was tasty, but not any better than a grocery store.

• Visited July 2013
Laramie, Wyoming
“Awesome ice cream, but very expensive”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I'd have to agree with most of the other reviews.. you'll read over and over again that the ice cream is very good but very pricey. It is one of the only places that "I" know of in Wyoming to get some gellato. I'd go there all the time if I could afford it.

• Visited June 2013
“Better ice cream at the supermarket.”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The other reviewers were right. Expensive, tasteless, and the poor girl who waited on us looked like a deer in the headlights. She appeared to have no idea what she was doing and got flustered when 4-5 people came in.

• Visited July 2013