“Good price, good pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Grand Avenue Pizza

Grand Avenue Pizza
Ranked #21 of 108 Restaurants in Laramie
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Laramie, Wyoming, United States
“Good price, good pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

This is one of my wife and my favorite lunch buffets. The pizzas are delicious and varied, soups and pastas are good and the salad is fresh.

Visited July 2013

“Sadly disappointed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

My first trip to Laramie and my husband said we had to eat at Grand Ave. Service was great but the food was horrible. Ordered garlic pasta with chicken. Sauce tasted like chicken stock and chicken had to have been boiled. No flavor at all!! Even the salads were sad... lettuce was brown and wilted. Too bad! Former glory days?? Nothing glorious about this place.

• Visited November 2013
Christopher R, Owner at Grand Avenue Pizza, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experience. I'm not sure what happened, but what I can assure you is that the recipes have never changed since the first owners opened the doors in 1985. There is no excuse for the salad and I will keep close tabs on the lettuce from here on out.
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Delicious fresh plentiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

We stayed at the Laramie Fairfield and the young man who checked us in suggested we call Grand Avenue Pizza. After a long day on the road all we wanted was to have food delivered.
The Italian Quesadilla was excellent, the Greek salad was filled with delicious ingredients and the chicken parm calzone was delicious, all delivered to our hotel room. I recommend them highly.

• Visited October 2013
Earlville, Iowa
“Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

This place serves plentiful helpings and has good prices. It is old but it has atmosphere, there are paintings on the walls of various famous musicians or singers. Our service was great, would recommend.

Visited September 2013
niagara
“gluten free pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

We were really happy to stumble upon a place with gluten free pizza. They had great combos for the tops, and we ate it all up, but the crust was kind of hard. The locals seemed very happy with their non-GF pizza with the cheap lunchtime deal. My wife liked her pasta, but it wasn't anything special.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Grand Avenue Pizza? Share your experiences!