“Surprizing”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2014

From the simple outside to a very nice interior. Staff was very pleasant and food was wonderful. Lunch menu was reasonably priced and portions huge. Very happy with this place!

1  Thank Wendy M

Reviewed 4 March 2014

One of our favorite places to eat here in Laramie. Can't recall having a bad meal here in all the years we have eaten here.

1  Thank Lonnie S
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The people are friendly and courteous. Family oriented. Great service. Good place for parties and get togethers.

1  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I ate here because it was across the parking lot from my hotel, and when I walked in it was packed and was going to just get take out, the manager said oh no eat in it will be better and seated me right away. The salsa had a bit of a kick, and the chips were warm and crispy. I ordered a combo plate with garlic shrimp with mushrooms, chicken taquito, and grilled skirt steak. It was $14.95 and I had tons of leftovers. It was the best Mexican steak I've had in ages.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Corona Village is a bit loud for us We prefer Andale Rapido location for just two people. However we had a large party of people and there is much more room to spread out at Corona plus coloring books set out for the kids. Burrito entrees were heavy on the cheese but the skirt steak entrees were very flavorful. As noted by another reviewer the rice is probably out of a box mix . Tortillas and beans are decent and service was very good.

1  Thank windlibrarian

Been to Corona Village? Share your experiences!