“Great meal, great service”
Review of Jeffrey's Bistro

Jeffrey's Bistro
Ranked #5 of 108 Restaurants in Laramie
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wellington, New Zealand
“Great meal, great service”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was the bast meal we had on our recent holiday in the US. My wife is vegetarian and there were plenty of good options for her. The service from our waiter was superb and the restaurant had a really nice atmosphere. All of the food was fresh and tasty and the menu was interesting. We really enjoyed Laramie and the meal at Jeffrey's Bistro really capped off our stay in the town nicely.

Colorado
“Small, but Well Thought Menu, Great Execution”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I managed to eat at Jeffrey's making that the third of the top three restaurants as seen in Tripadvisor for Laramie. I didn't even realize it till I began to rate them, having been advised by the locals where to go. I had the sesame Thai salad and it was excellent. I was surprised to find tofu on the menu, but happy since I am not a carnivore. The food was excellent and the service was just a bit spotty, but since there seemed to be only one server for the room, I could see she was doing the best she could. It is a bit more expensive than some of the other restaurants in Laramie, but compared to Vail or the like, it was reasonable.

New Zealand
“Best of Laramie”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The friendly Wyoming spirit is alive and well in this lovely small cafe. We were traveling through and enjoyed a delicious soup and sandwich there. Fresh food prepared well.

Jackson, Wyoming, United States
“Lunch in Laramie”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Not far from the University, a refreshing alternative to the strip mall fast food joints...more in line for those with "organic" tastes...

Visited April 2014
Austin, Texas
“amazing surprise”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

On my first day in Laramie, I just dropped into Jeffrey's while walking around downtown. What a lucky choice - soup of the day was just perfect to warm up with, followed by a gigantic salad. The restaurant was packed, so I was not the only one enjoying the place. Service was prompt, kind and excellent. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014