“Consistent Hampton Quality”

Hampton Inn Laramie
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Hotel staff was extremely accomodating our very late (2 am) arrival. The room and breakfast were consistent with what expect from Hampton, so it was a very comfortable stay. The rate was very good. The hotel is located near a lot of restaurants and shops and is convenient to I-80.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 9 July 2013

It's your typical Hampton inn. Clean rooms, nice hotel staff, fresh breakfast with healthy choices. Not the closest hotel to the university of wyoming but then again, nothing is far. Microwave and refrigerator in the room, decent vending machine in the hall. Grocery across the street was nice since I got in too late for dinner.

Room Tip: Oddly, I was given a handicapped room, which was nice because it was very spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2013

From the moment that you arrive you are greated and the staff is very accomidating. The sugestions for dinner were excelent. The location from the airport was good too and the use of the shuttle was extemly helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I want to open this review up by saying that the service from Taylor, the front desk attendant, was excellent. We had issues with the room. The hotel rooms are not well "noise insulated". We had to involve the front desk to contact the people above us due to the sound of a "herd" that went on for over 3 hours. You could plainly hear the people in the next room. The fridge was barely working and there was a strong smell of febreeze in the room. The biggest issue was the musty/moldy smell that came from the air conditioner every time it came on. These issues caused us to leave after one night. Besides these concerns this is a very clean hotel with some very good staff. It is well located to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Chris K, Manager at Hampton Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

I appreciate your feedback on your recent stay with us. I understand the freshness of the room was of concern during your stay. Guest satisfaction is our hotel's priority; therefore, I have brought your comments to our hotel team to resolve this situation. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I hope you will consider staying with us the next time you travel to the area.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Hampton just keeps on showing that they have set up an excellent chain of hotels. The rooms here were spotless with very comfortable beds. Everything in the room worked, the bathroom was spotless. As usual the only negative I see in a Hampton are the eggs they serve in the morning. I'm not quite sure but I think they are purchased already cooked and are shipped to the hotel. They have the consistency of powdered eggs. But that is alright. There are plenty of other things that I can eat. Overall, I'd say you'd be doing yourself a favor by staying here.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn on our way to Jackson Hole. It is a very clean hotel with pleasant staff. The queen-sized beds are truly queens and sleep two adults nicely. Our teens had good access to the internet and the breakfast area was very stylish with plenty of seating and a good variety of breakfast items for the whole family. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel for 8 days for a business trip for my husband at the University of Wyoming. The breakfast is well stocked and good selections from waffles, 5 different choices of cold cereal, fresh cut fruit, eggs, sausage, yogurt, pastries, etc. My most favorite thing is hey have flavored creamer for the coffee! The rooms are clean and well stocked. We asked for a fridge for the room when we checked in, and it was in our room in less than 30 minutes at no extra charge for the entire stay. The hot tub jets are extremely strong and the water is hot! I used the guest laundry 2 different times, and it is quick and efficient. The front desk has laundry soap and dryer sheets available for only $ .50/box. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful--Toni at the front desk is AWESOME! We only had one day that housekeeping didn't get to our room and Toni took care of it right away. Would HIGHLY recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business