“Hampton Laramie Wy”

Hampton Inn Laramie
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Very happy with our stay. Very clean and comfortable room with everything we needed. Friendly staff. Very pleased with the breakfast. Much more than we expected. The only thing I didn't like was the iron and the howling dog next door that was left unattended during the afternoon but was quiet during the night. Excellent value for what we got.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wanda C
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Laramie

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Fabulous service, efficient staff, clean, welcoming rooms. Breakfast options were delicious and changed daily. We had the conference room set up for a large group requiring each to have a 6 foot table and it was more than adequate with the staff of the hotel being very helpful. Common areas are attractive and kept very clean. The hotel was very accommodating for us not only using the rooms that were set up for us but also allowing for some "overflow". I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen J
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This was a nice hotel, well-maintained and boasted a well-appointed interior. I haven’t stayed and many Hampton Inns, but this one was quite impressive. The room was clean and comfortable.

This time we did have breakfast, as it again snowed overnight in Laramie and we wanted to wait until daylight to negotiate the downhill drive on the ice-covered roads to Cheyenne. Breakfast was typical, hot and fresh, but we were up early.

I’d gladly stay at this Hampton Inn again. If only it would quite snowing every night I stay in Laramie….

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank WA2world
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My stay at the Hampton in Laramie was wonderful. I always feel at home when I stay there. Upon arriving at the Laramie Hampton Inn, I felt welcomed and the staff was friendly. I slept well and appreciated that the beds were soft and the linens were clean. I appreciated there being internet service in the rooms as well as a computer room with a printer. I always have documents to print and when the printer is out of paper, the staff is prompt in refilling the printer. There is always a variety of food to choose from at breakfast and the coffee tastes great. I would recommend staying at the Hampton Inn in Laramie Wyoming!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jan D
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Best Hotel in Laramie hands down. I Always stay here. Quiet. easy access to the interstate and to businesses nearby. Next door to a fine Italian restaurant and within walking distance to a steak house and a chain restaurant as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank WyomingLarry
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My stay at the Hampton's was excellent! Loved the bedding with all the white linens. Breakfast was fantastic with a great variety of items to choose from . It was nice and clean and the staff was amazing! Everyone was so polite!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am always so pleased when I stay at a Hampton Inn. I enjoy the coziness of the rooms, the breakfast, and the dependable service. We stayed a night this past weekend, and everything was at the level I would expect at a Hampton Inn. It is close to the university, the interstate, and local eating establishments. If you are in Laramie, this is a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family