All reviewsbreakfast included eggspleasant smileblazing fastnice breakfast in the morningwaffleswould stay againjacuzzi tubon a cross country road triptowel rackpassing through townfresh baked cookieswashington stateshut offsink areafirst floorthe staff was friendly and helpfulking bed
Reviewed 22 August 2013

According to the front desk clerk, this hotel is about six years old. Could have fooled me. It looked brand new. I had a king bed on the freeway side of the hotel. I could not hear the traffic on nearby I-80 at all and the mattress was so sublime, that I did not wake up once during the night and I often will wake up 1-2 times per night.

In addition to a great night's sleep, I was welcomed with a personalized letter (my name was on it) welcoming me to the Quality Inn along with a nice goodie bag of water, microwave popcorn and some other munchies.

The tile (instead of linoleum) in the bathroom was a nice touch. Wi-fi was free and fast and breakfast the next morning had all the things that I've come to expect from better Choice Hotel properties.

Prices are high (over $100 with taxes and fees) but this is the norm in the Rocky Mountain states in the summer. I would go out of my way to stay at this hotel if traveling I-80 in Wyoming again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank County-Hunter
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I slept well here and could tell that other guests did to, as all the guests seemed quite chipper in the breakfast room the next morning. We were quite happy to have a refrigerator/freezer in the room to freeze our water bottles for the cooler the next day.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor because the floors seem to be a bit thin; this way, you won't have to hear the people above you walking around.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Had a very good stay at this little gem on the north end of town. After a 14 hour drive, I arrived exhausted, dusty, and weather-worn. Don't let the "standard hotel" appearance from the highway fool you. This hotel is pretty nice when you get close. A welcoming entry and prompt greeting surprised me as did the granite counter tops and granite tiled bathroom. I got the dbl Queen room which cost me $89 plus tax (early booking). It came with a fridge, a safe, hair dryer, coffee maker, and the usual personal amenities. I value good, friendly, down-to-earth, non-pretentious service and appreciate also the little touches that some hotels provide (my pre-registered room had a welcome package on the end table when I arrived). My only complaints about the stay would be the pool, which was a bit cloudy, and the breakfast. Doggone it, why can't they provide something other than reheated cafeteria food? Ok, it's edible, but really?? Real scrambled eggs and fresh-cooked sausage would be nice. What I got was hockey-puck eggs and cold, spongy sausage links. Anyhow, I am growing used to what the choice Hotels call "breakfast". If you can cram it in and keep it down for the first hour, you're probably in the clear until lunch. It DOES sit kinda heavy in the gut, though.

Despite the drawbacks, I slept well in a clean, quiet room. And what's more, the location positioned me that much closer to my destination next day. It ranks on the high end of budget stays.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms have fantastic mountain views! Pool gets LOTS of use. I would stay away from pool-side rooms; especially balcony rooms; if you hope to get any sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Aaron R
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I rented a King Suite this past weekend. The bed was perfect; clean, new bedding, nice decor and a jacuzzi tub in the room. They even supplied clean white robes. The carpet was new & clean and the walls seemed to be insulated as we couldn't hear outdoor or indoor hotel noise.
What was a little frustrating is we went down for breakfast at 9:05AM. The room was full of guests and the hotel staff was quickly putting away the food. We wound up going out to eat elsewhere. I guess I've never seen a breakfast buffet close up on a weekend by 9.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Watchb4go.com
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My son and I stayed here during his orientation at UW. We had a very comfortable double queen. I don't know why another reviewer found the room small- perhaps a lot of gear for their group of four? The room and bathroom were very clean. Lots of pillows on the bed. Bottles of water, granola bars, and popcorn waiting for us in room. Nice to have microwave and mini-fridge included. I liked the separate sink/vanity area, as it allows more more efficient use (one person can shower while another one can still shave/brush teeth) since no one has to wait. And, I agree with earlier reviewer about having the coffee pot away from bathroom. Nice to have it by microwave. We booked online through Quality membership and had no trouble with them honoring the low rate. Our room faced the interstate but we still slept well with window open (nights can get as low as 40's even in summer--better than running AC). No problem with breakfast and it was set up by 5:30 am. Dining area was kept clean also. Didn't have time to try pool area. Already booked our stay in August when we bring our son out to start UW (go Pokes!)

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family