“Very nice!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I don't often give a five rating but, this inn is a step above most. The room was clean, quiet, nicely decorated. Our bed was so comfortable. Nice, hot shower in a clean tub.

The employees are very friendly and helpful.

The breakfast is the typical but plenty of fruit, yogurt, etc.

I would definitely recommend this Quality Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
QualityInnLaramie, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for your glowing review, we are pleased to know we exceeded your expectations. We strive hard to help guests enjoy their stay.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The Hotel is located very near the interstaate exit. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The employees were helpful and friendly. Food can be found in under 10 minutes. The morning breakfast has egg patty and sausage, waffles, fruit, yogurt. Not too bad for a great price. The Hotel lobby was clean and comfy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your review, glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel after the road was closed from Laramie to Cheyenne. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this Quality Inn is. After a day where nothing seemed to be going my way, it was nice to get to the hotel and have everything ready for me to go. I dealt with Lexi and Traci and they were both so nice and accommodating. Thanks for such a good night's rest and such nice staff! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Your review brought a smile to our faces. It's tough when your plans get interrupted, so we pride ourselves on going that extra mile to make your day better!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Very clean; comfortable bed, no traffic noise, free goody bag in room included 2 bottles of water, package of micro popcorn a couple of granola bars and a personalized letter of welcome to Laramie and hotel. The breakfast had an excellent variety of items at 7 am including sausage links, scrambled eggs, plus waffles and the usual cereal and pastries. Hubby's only complaint was that the fan in the cooling unit ran the entire night, instead of cycling on & off.

Room Tip: a few rumbles from the people on the floor above if you are sensitive to that, ask for the top floo...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback to help us improve.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We were on our way home from a 10 day vacation to Glacier and Yellowstone. We have stayed at many hotels during our trip and this one gets an A+ rating( from us. The hotel looks new, the rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and a welcoming letter addressed to us was waiting for us in the room. (Never had that happen before.) We have stayed in several Quality Inns (some were very disappointing) but this one is great. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LAF4616
Reviewed 22 August 2013

According to the front desk clerk, this hotel is about six years old. Could have fooled me. It looked brand new. I had a king bed on the freeway side of the hotel. I could not hear the traffic on nearby I-80 at all and the mattress was so sublime, that I did not wake up once during the night and I often will wake up 1-2 times per night.

In addition to a great night's sleep, I was welcomed with a personalized letter (my name was on it) welcoming me to the Quality Inn along with a nice goodie bag of water, microwave popcorn and some other munchies.

The tile (instead of linoleum) in the bathroom was a nice touch. Wi-fi was free and fast and breakfast the next morning had all the things that I've come to expect from better Choice Hotel properties.

Prices are high (over $100 with taxes and fees) but this is the norm in the Rocky Mountain states in the summer. I would go out of my way to stay at this hotel if traveling I-80 in Wyoming again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank County-Hunter
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I slept well here and could tell that other guests did to, as all the guests seemed quite chipper in the breakfast room the next morning. We were quite happy to have a refrigerator/freezer in the room to freeze our water bottles for the cooler the next day.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor because the floors seem to be a bit thin; this way, you won't ha...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends