All reviews breakfast included eggs pleasant smile blazing fast nice breakfast in the morning waffles would stay again jacuzzi tub on a cross country road trip towel rack passing through town fresh baked cookies washington state shut off sink area first floor the staff was friendly and helpful king bed
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The hotel is very clean and the staff were very friendly. I was traveling with a dog and appreciated the more reasonable pet fee vs. other hotels in the area. They even gave us some dog biscuits, poop bags and a detailed list of dog friendly places in the area. The only negative was the room size which was pretty small compared to other Comfort Inns and comparable hotels. Even so, I will definitely stay here again if in Laramie for the clean rooms/grounds, reasonable price and pleasant environment.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Heather B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing you to let you know how delighted we were to receive your feed back regarding your stay with us. We are all animal lovers here. I am thrilled that you were very happy with how we accommodate four legged family members at our hotel. We do take pride in taking care of everyone's needs. As far as the room size, I do apologize that it didn't meet your satisfaction. Although we can't easily change our standard room size,for your next stay our King Suite room might be a better fit for your needs. Our King Suite rooms are larger than our standard King rooms and our QQ rooms. So from us in Laramie to you, thank you for staying with us and we truly look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We stayed at the Comfort Inn on Centennial Drive November 11th, 2017. The room was very clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful. The common areas were clean. We did not stay for the breakfast, so I cannot review that. I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That is why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to acknowledge them.
Again, we appreciate the kind words. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Fast trip to deliver personal items to family member in Laramie. Was pleasantly surprised at the warm friendly atmosphere at this Comfort Inn. Would highly recommend staying there as it was cheaper then staying downtown. It is located by the first exit coming from the west on HY 80 but just a short drive to downtown and University campus. Room was roomy, clean and very comfortable!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Myriam V

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are indeed just off Exit 310 on I-80 and we are in fact only 10-15 minute drive from the University of Wyoming. I am thrilled to hear that you stay with us exceeded your expectations and I hope you also enjoyed some fresh baked cookies during your stay! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Laramie.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Friendly front desk person (didn't get her name), who gave us a map of the downtown area and recommended a few restaurants (while traveling, we like to try privately owned restaurants that aren't chains). This location is quiet, conveniently located to I-80 and extremely clean. Comfy beds and pillows. The pool was beautiful, but we didn't use it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel! We love those maps, they are so easy to read and have lists of great local diners on the back of them! I am thrilled to hear that our front desk staff was able to direct you to some great locally owned places to eat, and that they exceeded your expectations with your check in experience.
We look forward to your next stay with us, bring your swim suit and don't skip the indoor heated pool on your next trip.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I had been traveling over 30 hours and was very sick. Stopped there early to try to get a room. No one at the desk and I could hear the desk clerks talking and finally one of the clerks came to the front disk and was very rude. Stated that I could not check in early. I have stayed at the Comfort Inn in Laramie, Wyoming, several times and I was always able to check in early and the desk clerks are always friendly. With the clerk being so rude, I would not have stay there .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your concerns during your stay with us. A hotel is defined by the quality of service it provides to the guest. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn of your unhappiness during your stay.
Please accept my apology for any misunderstandings that you may have occurred during your stay with us. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. It is very rare that we are unable to accommodate an early check in for our guests, but unfortunately it does happen from time to time when we are busy.
I am very sorry to hear of the inappropriate treatment you recieved from our front desk clerk when you were a guest. I have discussed attitude with the front desk, and they join me in offering a sincere apology for that behavior. Please be assured a poor attitude by any of our staff members will not be tolerated at our hotel.
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. We hope you will consider this an isolated incident and that you will continue to stay with us for quality accommodations in the future.