We were traveling with pets and had to find a 'pet friendly' property. There are several in Laramie, but this place had the best reviews and a fair price for both of us and the fur butts. Most places had good prices but high pet rates ($75 per pet at one national chain), one only allowed pets in smoking rooms (would kill Me Bride), or had pretty consistent poor reviews. Thank you Trip Advisor!
I called to make sure they still had pet rooms available (they are limited quantity) and ended up with a slightly better price than I could find on-line. The charge for pets was $20, period. The direct phone experience was quick and pleasant. Painless, really.
The property is located just off the interstate and is easily located. There are lots of gas stations/truck stops near-by, but the restaurant selection seemed to be limited. We arrived late and the desk was attended by a pleasant and smiling attendant who got us checked in quickly. The room was clean and well appointed.
The only downsides were one major one and one minor one. The minor one was the peeling wallpaper above the shower and mold growing along the top of the shower paneling/tile. Kinda gross. The 'major' issue is more of a personal thing: the bed was Hard. As. A ROCK! There was NO give when we sat on it. Oy.
So, aside from not sleeping as well as I'd hoped to, the place is pretty nice. The fur butts seemed right at home and there is a large field behind for walking your pets. We'll most likely go back if we've the pets with us again. Hard mattress and all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & SuitesThis Laramie, Wyoming hotel offers all of the modern amenities and a convenient location at a reasonable price. Nestled at the base of Wyoming's Rocky Mountains, the BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites is a new property offering the best in amenities and customer service. This Laramie hotel is just minutes away from a variety of shops, restaurants and museums.The BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites offers 62 spacious non-smoking guest rooms including rooms with mountain views. Each well-appointed guest room features a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Start the day off with a delicious complimentary continental breakfast. Other hotel amenities include an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, exercise facility, guest laundry and business services. Both the Wyoming Technical Institute and the University of Wyoming Laramie are within five miles of the hotel making the BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites ideal for guests visiting students. Enjoy a short drive to the Snowy Range Mountains or visit the state's capitol, Cheyenne for the day. Guests will also enjoy spending the day at Yellowstone National Park, the Vedauwoo Recreation Area or Grand Teton National Park. Business guests will appreciate being just five miles from the Union Pacific Railroad. The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites are ready to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay in Laramie, Wyoming. Features & AmenitiesFitness CenterPool & Jacuzzi Pets AllowedHigh Speed Wireless InternetComplimentary continental breakfastchoice of breadscerealfruiteggsyogurtjuiceand hot items ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Laramie Hotel Laramie
- Best Western Laramie Inn And Suites
- Laramie Best Western