After spending the day walking the University of Wyoming Campus with my young son (he always wanted to see where daddy went to college), we decided to stay the night in Laramie before continuing on to Jackson Hole for a week of some awesome snowboarding!! The Best Western is located at the far end of town (at the last exit before heading out of town toward Rawlins) - not very convenient if you are visiting the campus or main part of town -- there is a truck stop with a Wendy's right across the street, but beyond that, you will need to drive for food or activities -- it worked for us being we were heading out of town towards Rawlins the next morning anyway. the front desk people were not the friendliest (seemed extremely bored and seemed put out that they had to do something when we arrived and checked out) and were not knowledgeable of the surrounding area at all. Hotel is clean and the beds were ultra comfortable -- caution, the refrigerators in the rooms do not have freezers, they only operate as refrigerators with no ability to change the cold setting (so frozen food will thaw). The wireless worked flawlessly. Breakfast was great -- normal continental but with the addition of sausage and scrambled eggs -- and a belgian waffle maker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & SuitesThis Laramie, Wyoming hotel offers all of the modern amenities and a convenient location at a reasonable price. Nestled at the base of Wyoming's Rocky Mountains, the BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites is a new property offering the best in amenities and customer service. This Laramie hotel is just minutes away from a variety of shops, restaurants and museums.The BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites offers 62 spacious non-smoking guest rooms including rooms with mountain views. Each well-appointed guest room features a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Start the day off with a delicious complimentary continental breakfast. Other hotel amenities include an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, exercise facility, guest laundry and business services. Both the Wyoming Technical Institute and the University of Wyoming Laramie are within five miles of the hotel making the BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites ideal for guests visiting students. Enjoy a short drive to the Snowy Range Mountains or visit the state's capitol, Cheyenne for the day. Guests will also enjoy spending the day at Yellowstone National Park, the Vedauwoo Recreation Area or Grand Teton National Park. Business guests will appreciate being just five miles from the Union Pacific Railroad. The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites are ready to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay in Laramie, Wyoming. Features & AmenitiesFitness CenterPool & Jacuzzi Pets AllowedHigh Speed Wireless InternetComplimentary continental breakfastchoice of breadscerealfruiteggsyogurtjuiceand hot items ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Laramie Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Laramie Hotel Laramie
- Best Western Laramie Inn And Suites
- Laramie Best Western