“One night”

Holiday Inn Laramie
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This Hotel had the friendliest staff ever! I felt like I was at home. The front desk girls were very sweet, and the janitor made my kids laugh. Great staff, and service! I give it a ten

Room Tip: Get a room on the corner
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
HolidayInnLaramie, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Dear Cameron,

Thank you for taking time to complete a review regarding your recent stay. We truly appreciate your kind words about out Team. We hope you feel you experience was a "Perfect 10"! Hope to see you again real soon.

Yours in Hospitality,

Debbie Disney - GM
'Making Friends one Guest at a Time"

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Laramie

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Beginning as soon as I walked in the door until the moment I was ready to go, this establishment knew how to provide outstanding service. The rooms were clean as was the entire place! I love the decor and the fun touches of Poke pride! I will definitely choose this hotel I find myself in Laramie again! Thanks!

Room Tip: Any room would be great!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
HolidayInnLaramie, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on the Laramie Holiday Inn. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to being at your service in the future!

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I went to Laramie for a short business trip. The Holiday Inn in Laramie was top notch in service and cleanliness. It is a VERY nice hotel! You could not ask for a better hotel. I will definitley stay here again. Kudos to the managment and staff!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
HILaramie2007, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on our hotel. We appreciate you and look forward to consistantly delivering everything in an "AMAZING" manner next time you visit us!

"Making Friends One Guest at a Time"

Yours in Hospitality,

Holiday Inn Laramie
'Great Hotels Guest Love"

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I spent several days in the hotel for business. The staff was genuinely friendly and conversational. The management even knew me by face and name. The entire hotel - lobby, hallways, elevators, rooms, pool, bar, etc. - was very clean. The wireless internet connection is fast, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The walls are not soundproof, so I used the high-quality earplugs provided in the room on one of the nights I had to go to sleep early. The location is a little far from the UW quadrangle, but very close to the stadium and chain restaurants. For my extended stays, the refrigerator and microwave allowed me to store and reheat leftovers, helping me keep food expenditures low. There is even a grocery store within walking distance.

Room Tip: For a "room with a view" of the mountains, choose a room facing north. The south-facing r...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

We truly appreciate you for taking the time to complete a review on the Laramie Holiday Inn. It was great getting to know you during your stay and we look forward to being at your service in the future!

Reviewed 30 January 2012

The entire staff was very friendly and polite. It started from check-in and continued through my entire stay. What a great place for me to relax and get all of my work completed.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

We are gracious you took the time to complete a review on the Laramie Holiday Inn. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to being at your service in the future!

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Close to Wyoming University and Ivinson Hospital, yet away from the traffic noise of I80. Well maintained, clean, and quiet. Better bedding, free internet is quick enough to stream most video, and complete with nourishment station, roomy bathroom, and flat screen TV if you watch. Got a call 1 hour after checkin to make sure all is well for me.

Room Tip: I think better internet speed the higher you are
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Staff is very friendly and accomodating. I had a few minor problems (shower head leaked, refrig in room was a little noisy) but they listened and said they would fix it but it was just a one night stay so they adjusted my rate and it was all good.Very close to UW stadium and basketball arena and it was nice to have a Perkins restaurant on the property with a 10% discount for guests. They had a nice little social hour and the staff tries real hard to please.

Room Tip: If the wind is blowing, which it does a lot in Wyoming, try to get a room on the side where it's...