“Nice Hotel”

Holiday Inn Laramie
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed 30 December 2013

This is a great hotel. It is newly remodeled, the rooms are nice with having a refrigerator & microwave. The pool and hot tub are nice as well. They have free coffee in the morning and cookies in the afternoon.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
HILaramie2007, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We love reading your special remarks about us being a "Nice Hotel". Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

The Holiday Inn in Laramie, Wyoming is the place to stay! They have super nice rooms and the staff is excellent! They have a great bar area, work out room, and pool! I am there once a month and look forward to my stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your monthly stay with us. We are happy to read you view us as the "Place to Stay". We look forward to seeing you again soon and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

"Making Friends On Guest At a Time"

Reviewed 6 December 2013

We are so grateful to the wonderful staff !!! Weather related mechanical issues prompted an unexpected delay in Laramie ~ but a phone call to Holiday Inn solved at least half of our problems. So sweet on the phone & even nicer in person, Petrina at the front desk was especially helpful, going out of her way to accommodate us with an early check-in after speaking with her manager Tessa :-) Fantastic experience. Maintenance had done a wonderful job of clearing the parking lot & sidewalks. Automatic entry doors opened into a gorgeous lobby. There were plenty of luggage carts & two quick elevators. Beautiful room, spotless & modern w/flat screen TV & lots of channels to choose from including TCM, fridge/micro, free wifi with great signal strength. Nice linens on the very comfortable beds (including actual fitted bottom sheets, thank you very much!) with plenty of pillows; granite counter in sparkling clean bathroom with abundance of fluffy towels. Adjoining Perkins restaurant meant we did not have to leave the property to get a nice meal. We had spent the previous two nights at another Laramie motel in order to economize, but truly enjoyed our time at the Holiday Inn & would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the " 5 Star Rating". Your comments were shared with our Team at our last service training and we are very excited that our intentional focus and efforts on caring about our guests, service, cleanliness and being genuine shined for you during your stay.

We hope to have the opportunity to be at your service in the near future for some fun in Laramie.

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Car trouble forced a two-day delay on a trip to KC, MO a 7-hour wait for a tow truck in -27 degree snow storm was just the tip of the iceberg burrrr.

Called hotel having poor cell connection and staff was exceptionally helpful in making and holding a reservation for me. Upon arrival a worm greeting, cookies and hot coffee awaited me.

I was impressed by friendly staff and I mean everyone. If you are traveling through WY you MUST STAY at this hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
HILaramie2007, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

"Best Staff Ever", they are amazing! Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Laramie. We truly appreciate you taking the time to recognize our efforts and how we love our guests. We hope you will come and see us again soon. We have some very fun events planned all year long. Take a look at www.jubileedays.com and contact me for your reservation.

"Making Frinds One Guest At a Time"

Hoiday Inn Laramie

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Staff was great, made sure that I had everything I needed, room was great and the price was better than I expected. Holiday inn is my first choice for places to stay and this was one of the better ones I have stayed at.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators as you will hear everyone that exits on your floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
HILaramie2007, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! It is wonderful to read your comments. We love knowing when our guests view us as a "Great Place to Stay!". Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

This Holiday Inn is one of eleven Timberland Hospitalities , LLC Wyoming owned & Operated hotels.

Debbie Disney G.M. and her staff rival Trump Tower and International Hotel's service . I speak from experience having stayed there several times.

These are the names of some of the staff I had the Pleasure of meeting:
Casey F.D. (Front desk), Allegra F.D.,
Karina F.D., Kodie F.D., Laura (lounge), Marie H.K. (Housekeeping),
Crystal H.K..
Each one of these staff were WONDERFUL. I'm confident that all of this hotel's staff are the same.

The hotel is 4 years new. I say new as I would have guessed maybe two years new. Beautiful historic pictures (with captions) adorn the entire hotel along with various art works and statues.

All the fixtures and furniture are of a high quality. Like any hotel some chairs in our room showed a little wear. Noticed this only because everything else is so nice.
The flat screen T.V. In our room (426) I
believe could be upgraded to a 37" or better to solidify the five star rating I have given them. My guess would be they are already in the process.

All the amenities are provided in a way to create a feeling of luxury. The towels in our room were formed into unique shapes. At the pool the same was done for the pool towels on the rack. Towels were also draped over each chair and at each table. This gives the guest a feeling of being appreciated and luxury.

The only down fall for me is, I wish I lived closer.

I would highly recommend that you seek out one of their eleven hotels when you are in Wyoming! You can find them @ timberlinehotels.com.

Thank you to everyone at Holiday Inn Laramie WY. You made my travels very special for my son and I.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Powerplant66
HILaramie2007, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

WOW! We have never experienced reading a review and tears of hearfelt joy running down our eyes, your comments are what we want to be to each and everyone of our guests. "A Treasure", we are going to add this to our Vision Statement because of you! Also, we are in the process of writing our 2014 plans and your feedback regarding our TV's and in-room chairs has been heard. We truly look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Hotel and rooms nice. After a long day's drive we intended to have an hour's rest then go to the bar, which was supposed to close at 10 but in fact closed by 8 pm as the evening had 'been very quiet'. We went next door to Perkins for an evening meal, which was ok, but no alcohol because the hotel bar, which is attached, was closed. We intended to get up early in the morning to use the gym before another long day's drive but the noisy people in the room next door kept us awake all night, so we were too tired. The hotel room itself was fine but our stay was marred by the above. If the room had been quiet and the bar open (a secondary gripe compared to the noise) I would have given the hotel an overall rating of 3 and a half to 4.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for posting a review as guest feedback like yours will help us reach our goal of being a Great Hotel, Guests Love. Your information regarding our Lounge closing early and noise has been shared with my Team. We are always focused on delivering "Perfect 10" service and quality and we fell short with you.

I would love the opportunity to discuss your experience further with you. Please contact me on my cell phone at 307-274-6021 and please allow me the opportunity to make this "right" with you.

'Making Friends One Guest At a Time"